LOKING FOR SOME WEEKEND FUN AND SOME REGULAR FRIENDS!!

I AM A PROVIDER FROM THE WACO AREA AND I HAVE BEEN COMING UP TO THE NORTH DALLAS AREA ON THE WEEKENDS.. THIS SUMMER I AM PLANNING ON MOVING UP TO THAT AREA AND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AND GET ME SOME REGULAR FRIENDS... IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW I WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND AND YOU CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOUR INTERESTED..

THANKS MELYSSA
Are you looking for badminton friends?
Are you looking for badminton friends? Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle

Leon - I can't stand you but sometimes you make me chuckle

Btw, I love Badminton (the one sport I excelled at) and Scrabble - Melyssa, if that's of interest I'll be your friend. I'm also prone to drinking a bit too much one weekend a night and seeing what happens next, if you have a similar idea of fun - let's paint the town red!
lol well we can play whatever you desire when we visit each other...
well almost anything
Ooooo, ok. So this was an ad. Just checking. Thanks for clarifying. So, no badminton unless I want to pay. How disappointing .
Ooooo, ok. So this was an ad. Just checking. Thanks for clarifying. So, no badminton unless I want to pay. How disappointing . Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
I think you misunderstood. What she meant by 'regular friends' was 'clients that will visit regularly'.
I get those things confused so easily.
I think you misunderstood. What she meant by 'regular friends' was 'clients that will visit regularly'. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Well shit ... does this mean full contact Pictionary is not an option?
I am looking for a scrabble buddy....does that count?