HELP! USER ALERT!!!!!SOMEONE HAS CREATED A FAKE REVIEW ON MY NAME . PICS AND DETAILS TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM!

Can someone help me in this screwed up situation I'm in. I have a "No"review ..which is extremely made up, or I was confused with another provider. The review didn't even have a link to my showcase originally it was another persons link ,and now it has been edited to have my link on the review. He doesn't even describe my physical features correctly. The week he claimed I seen him in Atx my hair was long and had blonde tips and dark at the roots. Which the actual clients i seen on this date and during that trip i made to Austin can verify. I never short time on sessions,im always in an upscale location, I'm always super clean and bare. We did communicate view messages and text, i even gave him my location and room number, I got spooked because he never showed and then had my room number and location. I have added pictures of our texts and an image of the appointment i did have on the week that he claimed to see me. I always include the last 6 digits of contact Information when i log appointments as you see from the image of texts and appointment logs his contact is not visible.I take pride in my reviews not once have I had a complaint and this fake review has ruined me. This person did contact me and never ever showed for the appointment. I've tried messaging him back and I've received no response.Ive reported the review and have been advised to create a thread. Someone please help! It's not fair and something I don't deserve. How do I go about getting this bad review removed ASAP!

Link to review.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2297781

LOGGED APPOINTMENT TIMES,DONATION,LAST SIX DIGITS OF CLIENTS CONTACT INFO ...ALSO
DETAILS OF PICTURE INCLUDING ON THE DATE HAVECHILLPILL CLLAIMED TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME..HIS CONTACT IS NOT INCLUDED AS YOU CAN SEE FROM SCREENSHOTS FROM TEXTS WITH HIM

(staff edit; personal information and private personal communications removed; ztonk)

TEXT BETWEEN HIM AND I ...IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE DIDN'T SHOW I CALLED AND HE DID NOT ANSWER . I GOT NERVOUS BECAUSE HE THEN HAD MY ROOM NUMBER AND ADDRESS

Girl you need to remove all of that asap. You just outted another member by posting personal content. That's against the board guidelines.
Oh thank you
AM I ABLE TO KEEP THE PICS ON HERE?
All you had to say is it didn't happen and they would have marked it as fake. They do that now.
  • ztonk
  • 02-03-2018, 04:58 PM
All you had to say is it didn't happen and they would have marked it as fake. They do that now. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Not true. See the highlighted part:

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
And contrary to popular opinion, ONE bad review does not typically sink a lady's reputation.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well she lost the war, and it seems she won't even win this battle. Tough break.
Had you accepted my management offer none of this would have ever happened.

Let this be a lesson to other ladies. Let me help.

Just trust me.

Just trust me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Seek psychiatric help immediately
I had a good time with Maia. Shame to see her get banned.

The more you comment, the less likely anyone is going to trust you.

I appreciate that you're almost always polite, and don't get abusive, but buddy, you're creepy as fuck. Your comments and posts are so bone-chillingly, serial-killer creepy I sometimes think you're just fronting to get attention. But even that is super-creepy. Do stop.

Says the guy who only visits Spa Girls.............

LOL...... "Management"........??? Dude.... she'll do fine on her own......

She still has quite the gorgeous booty tho
That thing looks delicious
ALANA SYNDROME.. steal but deny?
Read the Eccie Guidelines after you sign up ladies
Don't just post ads,gossip and count money

I have seen waay too many providers get banned for violating guidelines
And learn how to navigate the site,edit threads, posts etc
Op was advised to remove RW information a few minutes after she submitted this thread but probably couldn't figure out how

Smh