Trump said we were going to go to Mars. We can’t even go to Europe.

Well the Putin posters and ignorant racist redneck supporters in the U.S. will believe anything the bone spur in chief says/post. It's amusing the way they try to defend 24/7. Even the really really ignorant w lead poisoning know twit head is done
Yet they will continue to defend him and support him like the mindless idiots they are.
nothing to see here 3 liberal loon's beating on their chest's "I hate Trump"
You help support my narrative, thank you valued poster!
your post supports my narrative

so whats your point sparky
your post supports my narrative

so whats your point sparky Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I think they wanted a fourth for their current circle jerk.

You ruined it for them.

No link to a story, no real opinion, just a bullshit statement.

I'm surprised one of them didn't post a raunchy pic of Trump, who oddly seems to dwell in their fantasies.
Good. All of that tourist money is better spent here.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Shit Liberal Governors won't even let people go to the Beach.
But we can go to "nigger land" Africa
Mars sucks it's a pile of dirt it's a dead planet you can't live there on 4th density

Why wouldn't we try to terraform moon moon first?

At least moon moon isn't a red piece of crap.

Once moon moon and mars bars are inhabited, evolution will take a really weird turn down west crazy lane, and we'll end up going to war with martians who evolved into some stupid looking alien no one wants to bing bong.

Moon man will at least still resemble homan except with smaller ding dong due to less gravity.
Can the threads get any more stupid?
Can the threads get any more stupid? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Yes...somebody could post something about Seattle.....as If anyone here really gives a shit about what happens in Seattle.
But we can go to "nigger land" Africa Originally Posted by Ripmany
Yeah, just make sure once you get there you don't turn back.
Mars sucks it's a pile of dirt it's a dead planet you can't live there on 4th density

Why wouldn't we try to terraform moon moon first?

At least moon moon isn't a red piece of crap.

Once moon moon and mars bars are inhabited, evolution will take a really weird turn down west crazy lane, and we'll end up going to war with martians who evolved into some stupid looking alien no one wants to bing bong.

Moon man will at least still resemble homan except with smaller ding dong due to less gravity. Originally Posted by yitzchak

moon doensn't have an atmosphere to terraform and it does not have enough gravity mass to hold gases down.

Mars maybe doable for terraformning.