Theme Songs

So I have this habit of associating many of the people I meet with certain songs. I also noticed I do this with many of the providers, even those I haven't met, but read their posts or view their ads.

So I thought it might be fun to throw some of mine out there as well. Sometimes it's the lyrics, the beat, or because the song reminds me of something else that I associate with this person but it's always in a good way. Here is a list of some providers and the music that makes me think about them.

SweetKendall - Yeah by Usher (if you have ever watched her go up a flight of stairs you will agree)

Shea - Aint no Sunshine by Bill Withers ( any place is better if you are with her)

Carrie Hillcrest - letters from the sky by Civil Twilight (it's a beautiful song, very fitting)

Lana Warren - Less Conversation by Elvis ( I don't know it just works for me)

Vixen - Right Round by Flo Rida ( I could lose all my money to someone this beautiful and die smiling)

Reese Foster - Fuel by Metallica ( Haven't met her by I can't help but imagine what a kick ass session it would be just like this song)

Brooke Cumsalot - The Way You Move by Outcast (no explanation required)

Fawn - Sex and Candy by Marcys Playground (do you have to ask?)

Kelly and XO Sadie - Welcome to the Jungle by GnR (this is my fantasy double which I have no doubt I'd be in over my head so the song fits)

Audrina Rose - I Melt by Rascal Flats (as a guy I shouldn't use the word "dreamy" but I can't think of a better fitting word or song)

SxyJade - Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet (I just think sitting on a beach looking at her sexy body and drinking the day away would be pretty dam fun, she just seems like a fun lady to party with)

Kristin Keys - Hot Hot Hot by The Cure

Ok I have tons more but typing on a Iphone from work gets a bit annoying and I'm sure this is covered in spelling and grammar errors. Anyway enjoy

Bonus -
SPHunter, St. C, Shooter, PPE and the rest of the mods - Nobody does it better by Carly Simon ( I mean this in the most NON gay way possible)

Myself - ????
The Cure is a great band..... I Love me some rock music

A client shared a song with me called " Aint No Rest For The Wicked " by Cage The Elephant. Great song!

Ive never met you so I can't say what song makes me think of you!
Kelly TNT - Good Lovin' by The Rascals. Wonder why that comes to mind?
Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry... I'll let you all guess who I have in mind.....
Highway to Hell...Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh{lol }
'Sex Me' by R. Kelly

The Allman Brothers, 'Midnight Rider'..

Lords Of Acid, 'I Sit On Acid' (sit on your face...I wanna sit on your face...) .....

or, Mint Condition, 'Breakin' My Heart' (Pretty Brown Eyes)..The latter is my fav....
Brett Michael's, Every Rose has its thorn.
Def Leopard, Pour some sugar on me.
Feel Like Making Love......Bad Company
When I first saw Reese Foster, in person, I thought of "When I'm with you", by Sheriff. It reminded me of that scene when Brandy rides up on that horse on Joe Dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGfxLBoUjmY
Brett Michael's, Every Rose has its thorn.
Def Leopard, Pour some sugar on me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I haven't met you Tara but it is funny cause "Pour Some Sugar On Me" would be my choice for you as well :-)
i like the pussy cat dolls ... buttons lol
come away with me... norah jones
Sit On My Face ~~~Monty Python

http://www.last.fm/music/Monty+Python/_/Sit+on+My+Face

Sit On My Face lyrics
Sit on my face and tell me that you love me,
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you o-ra-lize,
When I'm between your thighs,
You blow me awaaay.
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you,
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you tru-ly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
If we sit on our faces
In all sorts of places
And play...'till we're blown awaaaaaaaaaay.
I haven't met you Tara but it is funny cause "Pour Some Sugar On Me" would be my choice for you as well :-) Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
To weird? I have that cd just in case?
"Barney Jeckyl and Bubba Hyde" by Diamond Rio would be mine...