?? Buff Gent's are the best??

The Big Question is??

Is it true? Who will be bold enough to speak up??

I hear that the Boy's of Buffalo are the best in bringing a lady into a full Squirting Climax?

I would also like to know who out there is into Greek worship?
I hope to see soon!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0769.jpg (188.8 KB, 315 views)
I'll take that challange.....sign me up....sent you a pm
Mmmmm I'm so ready for it!!
It's not all about buffalo, there are plenty here in Syracuse that I'm sure would be ready willing and able to take that challenge.
oh my my A cuse Gent from the heart steppen in and defending the territory! Nicely done We shall see!!
It's not all about buffalo, there are plenty here in Syracuse that I'm sure would be ready willing and able to take that challenge. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
The Big Question is??

Is it true? Who will be bold enough to speak up??

I hear that the Boy's of Buffalo are the best in bringing a lady into a full Squirting Climax?

I would also like to know who out there is into Greek worship?
I hope to see soon! Originally Posted by Mia2015

I would definitely be up for that challenge!!
Lol....I will let my tounge do battle. Serioudly though her communication was great. I have great hope for this meeting
My gloves are ready!
I would definitely be up for that challenge!! Originally Posted by maidenfan40
Oh Mr Goomba I'm really looking forward to the movements of that tounge!
Lol....I will let my tounge do battle. Serioudly though her communication was great. I have great hope for this meeting Originally Posted by Goomba
Im in!
  • Bluee
  • 11-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Mia, some girls have me saved in their phone as "Greek God"

Curious to find out why?
You ready to rumble Mr TechoViking? with a handle like that I can't wait to see!!!
Im in! Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Hahahaha well then I wanna meet the Greek God!
Mia, some girls have me saved in their phone as "Greek God"

Curious to find out why? Originally Posted by Bluee
You are very sexy.. and if that's your face in your showcase, omg so pretty.. I would love to show u a great time ; )
Wow thank you Miss KaylaRyder! I see your in the Buff area too. You can always be my first female encounter lol!! BTW yes my dear all the pics are of me. 100%
You are very sexy.. and if that's your face in your showcase, omg so pretty.. I would love to show u a great time ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder