that one review that messes it up and you have no say so.

so gentlemen I getting really annoyed how you guys have all the say so, and I can never write my side of the story. I love what I do if you have not seen that in my reviews, and can tell you im always clean never had a complain until a client gets mad or you guys don't click. do you think that's fair?

I prefer not to see men who are aggressive that's me. it even says that im dominate in my reviews. so I don't know why you would see someone that's the aggressor, and so are you? that doesn't match.

well really what im getting at is im feed up with the providers not having there side said.
all I can say was you were down there way more then 10 mins hunny I know you loved it..

and any other providers have problems with this. I feel we should speak up ))

well to all my lovely respectful gents have a great Friday ))
Providers are allowed to post in coed in response to a negative review. However, I wouldn't suggest it. In my opinion, posting a rebuttal to a negative review only draws more attention it.

I have three suggestions for you:

1. Forget the negative review. Every girl seems to get one. If your other reviews are all positive, guys will tend to dismiss the one negative review.
2. Learn the rules before you complain. Better yet, don't complain. Many guys won't see a girl they see as a 'problem child.'
3. Spellcheck before posting.
I love number three!!! LOL!!!!
Or should I say.... WHAT???
Stella, I agree somewhat with what you are saying.

But where I differ is since the guys are the ones paying the cash, then the guys should write the reviews so other guys that are going to pay cash know pretty much what to expect. When the ladies pay cash to men for the service of providing, then you can write your reviews of your experiences if you choose to do so. Knowing you cannot be all things to all people, then you will have your critics, that is just the nature of the business.

I agree that a guy should research the next provider he wants to see to make sure she offers or at least is comfortable with offering the services he wants during a session.
I do not have a problem if people think im a complainer over this post because that stupid. im proving a point that its unfair. I have a voice and really I think that should be an attractive thing. I do not let little dick men run over me.
I do have a problem with not being able to say my side on the review that's posted.
I do have a problem with a very male controlled environment.
I just feel that I needed to say what was on my chest.
if people don't see me for that good, cause I do not want to see someone who judges like that.
well I said what I needed to this is a discussion on how you feel about not having a say so, not about me and whose going to see me next.

one last thing is remember if it wasn't for us providers you guys wouldn't be having fun

just show some respect
Stella, I see your point. I assume you mean this review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=stella+ales

What's your side of the story?
I do not have a problem if people think im a complainer over this post because that stupid. im proving a point that its unfair. I have a voice and really I think that should be an attractive thing. I do not let little dick men run over me.
I do have a problem with not being able to say my side on the review that's posted.
I do have a problem with a very male controlled environment.
I just feel that I needed to say what was on my chest.
if people don't see me for that good, cause I do not want to see someone who judges like that.
well I said what I needed to this is a discussion on how you feel about not having a say so, not about me and whose going to see me next.

one last thing is remember if it wasn't for us providers you guys wouldn't be having fun

just show some respect
Just curious, sweetheart; what part of the ros are you referring to?
my side , he is far more aggressive then what he comes off to be in the review. review wasn't posted till he found out I wouldn't okay him on p411

all in all this post is just about how providers feel when being in that situation.
sticking up for all the lovely ladies
Male controlled environment what are you talking about. Last I checked you can refuse service to anyone you choose and frankly a lot of providers have policies that have been debated to death. In my books that signals power, maybe you are just touchy about what you do. I have seen people that are A students in college and when they don't get a good review they get upset. I think the best answer is that you should be true to yourself and the service you provide and whatever happens happens
How would you know how he comes off in the review. I mean.. we ladies can't read ROS.
my side , he is far more aggressive then what he comes off to be in the review. Originally Posted by Stella Ales
What part of the review are you referencing in particular? Quotes might be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your input!
Just curious, sweetheart; what part of the ros are you referring to? Originally Posted by daty/o
I thought it was a good "yes" review.
I WISH I HAD THAT POPCORN VIDEO ABOUT NOW CAUSE ITS FIXIN TO GET GOOD!!!!!