No FS first visit???

I just ran into my second provider with a no FS on first date

The first I dodged, the second time I wanted to test it, because it seemed really worth it...

Well long story short it was a nice visit but not a finished product. So is there a method to this, or is this one if those things that is trending now? No offense to the ladies, but I don't think you should have to pay $$$ just to talk.

Has this happened to any one else? Is it a p411 thing?
No FS on the first visit? No, it is not a p411 thing, but how can a FS provider not be FS? Do you have the names or links to the providers profiles that said that? If they do not do FS on the first date, I do not think a second one would be coming (no pun intended). Not only that, I would report her to p411 if she is a member there, and do a review if you met her and spent time with her.

How is your personal hygiene? Did you show up on time? Perhaps it is true that you are paying for time only with some providers and with that being the case, you got what you paid for.
I just ran into my second provider with a no FS on first date

The first I dodged, the second time I wanted to test it, because it seemed really worth it...

Well long story short it was a nice visit but not a finished product. So is there a method to this, or is this one if those things that is trending now? No offense to the ladies, but I don't think you should have to pay $$$ just to talk.

Has this happened to any one else? Is it a p411 thing? Originally Posted by jjkageab12
nope, never happened to me. As you are aware, some providers are very YMMV.

If you ran into with two providers, well, there may be another side to it..

It's not all bad...you said you had a "nice visit", but $300 to talk is a little high... was she texting too? My attorney charges a little more than that and he talks a lot... too much actually. Post the reviews so we know more.
That is messed up. Unless it says so in blinking neon lights in her ads and showcase then I'd call bullshit and write a review or post something somewhere for false advertising. I mean did she at least offer L1-2?? Even still, $$$ is really high for nonFS happy finish.

Sorry that is happening to you.
[QUOTE=jjkageab12;1055154819]

/QUOTE]

I am assuming your needs were met in other ways? No?

I guess that answer to that will perpetuate my answer. There are MANY reasons I can think of why this is happening.
[QUOTE=Holly Love;1055154994]

/QUOTE]

I guess that answer to that will perpetuate my answer. There are MANY reasons I can think of why this is happening. Originally Posted by jjkageab12
What??? Huh???
If she advertised her Activities and didn't put them all on the table for the guy to enjoy then I want to know who the lil' liar is. And exactly WHY she did this.

On the other hand, this hasn't happened to me and you, OP, said this is the second time it's happened to you? Strange...
No full service on the first, second, third or any other visit? How was it a nice visit? What did you pay $$$ for?

I think you should post a review.

Not getting full service is not cool unless you did or said something for the provider to make her believe you did not want full service.
has it been 30 days already??...damn time sure does fly around here
[QUOTE=Holly Love;1055154994]

/QUOTE]

I guess that answer to that will perpetuate my answer. There are MANY reasons I can think of why this is happening. Originally Posted by jjkageab12
In fact I really enjoyed her company, and of course I plan to see her again

To be fair, I didn't plan on writing a review until our second visit

She said it was a "safety" thing

Which to me made since, just a $$$ tab for it seemed a bit excessive
has it been 30 days already??...damn time sure does fly around here Originally Posted by fletch
You should do research before you post lol
[QUOTE=jjkageab12;1055155150]

In fact I really enjoyed her company, and of course I plan to see her again

To be fair, I didn't plan on writing a review until our second visit

She said it was a "safety" thing

Which to me made since, just a $$$ tab for it seemed a bit excessive Originally Posted by Holly Love
You said yourself that you plan to see her again, she gave her reason for no FS,,, so sorry I don't understand your beef..
That is messed up. Unless it says so in blinking neon lights in her ads and showcase then I'd call bullshit and write a review or post something somewhere for false advertising. I mean did she at least offer L1-2?? Even still, $$$ is really high for nonFS happy finish.

Sorry that is happening to you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
As I said nurse she was great as a person, a little goofy but she seems legit, i plan to see her this weekend. To see if she holds true to her words. Worse case I'll not see her a 3rd time lol.
[QUOTE=Jarvis;1055155173]

You said yourself that you plan to see her again, she gave her reason for no FS,,, so sorry I don't understand your beef.. Originally Posted by jjkageab12

Not a "beef", but as it's also known I go for the more difficult missions. And hell I make the money to do it, so why not.

It seemed to be odd, and wanted to know reasoning behind it. And to see if anyone else has has this happen
[QUOTE=jjkageab12;1055155193]

Not a "beef", but as it's also known I go for the more difficult missions. Originally Posted by Jarvis
I noticed that. All your Dallas reviews have been "no" except for WolfP. You seem to have very high standards.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-02-2014, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=Jarvis;1055155245]

I noticed that. All your Dallas reviews have been "no" except for WolfP. You seem to have very high standards. Originally Posted by jjkageab12

Lost my tea over this.