Rates

where can I find info on rates? since I am a data guy and the new rules don't easily show these anymore

Trying to figure out the latest info on total roses for an hour. Ideally, a break out of time and value, etc.

Thanks
Contact the provider that you are interested in or go to a studio where the rates are set.
is there poll or survey somewhere? I was thinking of general info and not a specific provider
is there poll or survey somewhere? I was thinking of general info and not a specific provider Originally Posted by Moose1
I think most would agree that there is not a lot of value above $300/hr.
Try oh2
moose, i suggest you ask this question in the co-ed forum. or ask the mods to move this thread over there.

this is the REVIEW forum and not the "i have a question" forum.

you wont find rates here at all.
you might find rates in some reviews.
you might find some rates in some providers' websites and/or ads elsewhere.
you wont find a cumplete list of providers and rates, maybe just a partial one here and there.

good luck in getting some "time and value" delites.
is there poll or survey somewhere? I was thinking of general info and not a specific provider Originally Posted by Moose1
You writing a research paper? Trying to repopulate some of that data DPD lost in the migration?

There's nothing 'general' about the hobby. YMMV is the operative phrase.
Moved to correct forum.

Mentioning of Rates is Verboten. Mentioning Rates would indicate prostitution or Pay for Play which is according to the SOSTRA/FOSTA laws, would be illegal.
From what I understand... if it were legal to pay for a ladies time-- it would generally run a person anywhere from 150-500 per hour.. with the most common range being 250-350.

But since it is not legal.. of course I would never advocate breaking any laws.
I want a samwich.
I want a samwich. Originally Posted by pyramider

I've always been of the mind that if I'm able to walk to the kitchen to make one-- you haven't earned a sandwich
But you could still bake cookies?
I'm surprised how little a particular fee is mentioned in private tags with a review.
But you could still bake cookies? Originally Posted by winn dixie

I bake those ahead of time
Google the person Number Name or look for a website
Lot of info out there ..

where can I find info on rates? since I am a data guy and the new rules don't easily show these anymore

Trying to figure out the latest info on total roses for an hour. Ideally, a break out of time and value, etc.

Thanks Originally Posted by Moose1