Fund lupus research and keep your ass out of jail

Long-time members know I'm always willing to answer someone's legal question, as long as it's within an area of my expertise. Today, I'm making members the following special offer:

This morning, a good friend of mine did the 2012 Dallas Walk for Lupus Now. Her team did well but fell a little short of its goal. I want her team to exceed its goal.

Maybe you have a specific legal issue you need advice on, or a general concern. I will give you up to one hour of my time to advise you and to answer your questions in exchange for your contribution of $100 to the walk team.

If you're interested, and you're an established ECCIE member, please PM ME for details.

This offer expires Monday, April 2, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.

btw, lupus is a serious, debilitating disease. According to the Lupus Foundation of America, 1.5 to 2 million Americans have some form of lupus.
bumping
Come on, folks! I need one more person to contact me to put the team over the top!
I want to thank everyone who's made a donation. I think donations from here total at least $750 (including one $500 donation), and my friend's team has exceeded its goal. However, it's a very worthy cause and I'll keep my offer open through Monday at 6:00 p.m. Thanks again.
As someone who deals with lupus on a personal level... i totally appreciate you ShysterJon as well as your friend.. and all those that donate.
Truly honorable Shyster....thanks for doing that.
Another gratuitious bump. My offer ends at 6:00 p.m. tonight.
Oh you old hippie. I love you.
Then kick in a few sheckels, girl.
Thanks to everyone who's contributed. ECCIE members have given $850 so far. However, only hobbyists have contributed with nothing from providers up to now.

There are three hours to go. Maybe a provider-member can offer an hour of her time in exchange for a donation of $100, $200, or $300.