Which do you prefer: Rough or Gentle?

Well do you like it rough: biting, spanking, marks left behind. You show up to work the next day and people think you entered a fight club.

Or do you prefer gentle: soft carasses barely touching the skin, ever so soft tickling. Murmer so inaudible that even though thier lips are to your ears they sound far far away.

Not to be confused with fucking like rabbits or a round of sensual foreplay. I am a firm believer that you can fuck like rabbits and be gentle, and be sensual and rough.

Now, I predict that most guys and girls here will say gentle mainly since they need to be discreet and don't want an SO finding marks. But I am talking about preference for pleasure, if you didn't need to worry about discretion what would you like?

Me, I've only gone gentle mainly because that is how the girl seemed to want it. And I am something of a lumbering ox when it comes to my physical strength and I learned early on to hold back or someone gets hurt. But I would love to do a round of rough play sometime.
In a perfect world, somewhat rambunctious. And with a little bit of holding down and hair pulling.

The PROBLEM with ladies writing just anything, like I did above, is then men will visit and wish to be rough and rambunctious because I mentioned it in a topic.

So although I DO actually like the above, I'm also very fond of the more sedate times that being with a man offers. Because everyone is different. And my experiences with men, at any given time, is always different as well.

It's a valid and interesting question, but so much of what happens between a man and a woman is chemistry. And what would be great with one person, would be a personal hell to go through with another one.

Especially, if one was feeling forced to be aggressive when it's not in his personal makeup.

EW
Can I just answer yes? There are times when a good hard slam fest is in order and other times when it is nice to take it slow and sensual. Variety is the spice of life.
Thats a easy one for me. I love soft, slow and gentle. I melt when I'm touched soft and gently.

For the men who like Passion, with soft, slow, touching and kissing......

Bring it on!!!
I like a little bit of the "Tarzan Touch". A little hair pulling and gentle instructions really turn me on! All I have to is respond. I love for the man to take charge behind closed doors, as long as he respects my boundaries. Brings out my femininity.
Me, I've only gone gentle mainly because that is how the girl seemed to want it. And I am something of a lumbering ox when it comes to my physical strength and I learned early on to hold back or someone gets hurt. But I would love to do a round of rough play sometime. Originally Posted by Daen1304
That's pretty much the same with me. I enjoy it both ways and each have their own time and place. I consider myself to be a fairly passionate partner and I'm all in no matter what the speed. However, without fail I have to restrain myself at times. With that said, I like a woman who will get on top, tell me to shut up, pin me down on the bed and then commence to trying to break it off.

Like I always say, it starts out soft and gentle but in the end someone is getting their ass slapped and neck bitten.
I've had the rough sex tour, ending up with my back bloodied from fingernails and bite marks all over my body. About the only thing she didn't bite was the most obvious since I kept shoving in her mouth to keep her screams and moans under control. I'd take it down a notch from rough and say I enjoy intense sex where there's unbridled passion.
It depends on the mood and how we came to doing the "deed". Did we drink some wine and start with some dfk or did we start in the hot tub hot n steamy?...

Ok Im lying...
Doesnt Matter...
Its official I ALWAYS LIKE IT ROUGH IN THE END!!!!
  • TPJR
  • 05-07-2012, 12:02 PM
I generally like it when the woman takes control and gets rough, but sometimes I'm in the mood to fuck her like an animal.
I generally like it when the woman takes control and gets rough, but sometimes I'm in the mood to fuck her like an animal. Originally Posted by TPJR

oh yeah!
Give it to me rough but gently.
In a perfect world, somewhat rambunctious. And with a little bit of holding down and hair pulling.

The PROBLEM with ladies writing just anything, like I did above, is then men will visit and wish to be rough and rambunctious because I mentioned it in a topic.

So although I DO actually like the above, I'm also very fond of the more sedate times that being with a man offers. Because everyone is different. And my experiences with men, at any given time, is always different as well.

It's a valid and interesting question, but so much of what happens between a man and a woman is chemistry. And what would be great with one person, would be a personal hell to go through with another one.

Especially, if one was feeling forced to be aggressive when it's not in his personal makeup.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ditto.. I agree with Elisabeth
Time permitting, that first one can have a lot of anticipation and needs to be POUNDED out, HARD, SLAMMIN', sweaty bodies slick with heat! The second one needs to be slow, building, resisting the easy one until its too much!