Question regarding an ISO thread idea

I know one thing that frustrates me is that there is no place for the women to post information regarding their immediate availability should they find themselves with no appointments and an incall already paid for. They may not want to waste their one weekly bullet on a provider ad for that purpose, and I saw a case yesterday where a lady posted something in the ISO forum, but it was pulled.

Can I start a thread in ISO that would be a place where women could post their immediate availability, including general location and contact info? I would intend for this to be a "living" thread that could be updated whenever a woman finds it useful to post. I've seen similar approaches in other cities, and I don't see why it couldn't work here.
Great idea TM. I hope it takes off.
Damn Good Idea for a Thread Forum!
I'm going to give it a shot, just haven't had time today. I'm thinking of limiting it to incall only, as I don't perceive outcalls to be as hard to string together on short notice. I'm defining short-notice as being 2 hrs or less.

I'll ask respondents to post the hours they are available the day they are posting, their general location (e.g., uptown, downtown, Galleria), and best way to contact them.

Any other thoughts as to how I ought to shape this thread?
also listing if they are open to 30mins or BnG would be a plus for me...
They can't advertise rates, plus I don't want to turn this into just another ad, but I should probably add in there if they have any applicable specials to tell us where to find that information.

Started drafting the thread this morning, but work got in the way. Will try to post it later today if time allows.
They can't advertise rates, plus I don't want to turn this into just another ad, but I should probably add in there if they have any applicable specials to tell us where to find that information.

Started drafting the thread this morning, but work got in the way. Will try to post it later today if time allows. Originally Posted by TinMan
No services either.

Simple availability is great idea given the limitation to post rates or services.

Great idea!!!
Thanks, J4H. I think my wording in the initial post was consistent with your valid point regarding advertisement of services. For the benefit of those that haven't seen the thread I started, here is the link.

Edit: I added a clarification regarding services, so that ought to remove any question on the subject.
As usual, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Nice work TinMan!
  • 69er
  • 06-07-2012, 05:45 PM
As usual, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Nice work TinMan! Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
The TinMan has a Heart, and a Brain!
Thanks, gentlemen. I just hope more women get the purpose of the thread. Honey Rose is one that did, as she posted both yesterday and today. Others seem to think it is a one and done thing. I may be reading too much into some of the posts, but I hope some other women step forward like Honey with "this is my short-notice availability today."
Might be best to have a reminder that just because a provider is 24/7 does NOT mean she should post in that thread.

Your "Guidelines" are clear, they should only post for last minute openings NOT, oh, I'm out of town but will be back in 3 fucking days.

ARGH!
I know. I decided not to nitpick too much at first so I don't discourage participation. If that continues to be a problem I will pipe up and ask for stricter compliance to the spirit of the thread. Sometimes these things work themselves out.
Thanks, chipper, for getting things back on track on the immediate availability thread. Looks like folks may be getting the message.
To the mods: as another member suggested when I bumped the R&I Short Notice thread earlier in the week, could you consider attaching it as a sticky in that forum? It seems to get very good traffic, and is used by the ladies quite a bit as long as it is on the first few pages. I've heard from several providers that say it has helped their business, and it helped me make a new friend last week!