What Happened to Just Making Out?

Not talking about taking all your clothes off...L2 or L3...How about flirtatious talk? Light touch of nails or fingertips running up your arm or thigh? That kiss on the neck...ear....brushing your lips.....How about the light kisses that end up as the DFK that goes on forever?

Very rarely does that happen in a session. Is that because most are 60 minutes or less? Are they reserved for SO's because they're something much more emotionally personal than a standard "Shower Up and Lay on the Bed" session with a Provider? Can you "really" have a makeout session when it's premised on a business transaction?
Look at any indy on my review list and you'll find the practice is alive and well. It's the first thing I look for in reviews by others. Other activities are optional for me, but that is the one dealbreaker -- it must be on the list or the provider is off the list.
You are not seeing the right ladies. Or maybe I just bring out the temptress in them ...

Hey I can dream!!! Its allowed and almost legal in some states.
I personally LOVE making out. It really gets me going. I think there are just as many hobbyist that aren't into it. Maybe some view it as being way too personal; Which is weird because it's pretty personal to have a face/mouth in our Southern regions. I agree with eccie newbie(great kisser, btw!) just read the reviews and go from there. Lots of ladies really are passionate kissers :*
Kendall Kain
Kendall4U I will come make out with you, as much as you want anytime you want.
My favorite ladies know how I feel about this. It is a real no-go if this is not part of the repetoire. I'm a very passionate person and and really disappointed the very few times this has happened.
Maybe some view it as being way too personal; Which is weird because it's pretty personal to have a face/mouth in our Southern regions. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Please elaborate more on the face/mouth in the southern regions.
You are not seeing the right ladies. Or maybe I just bring out the temptress in them ... . Originally Posted by pyramider
Or maybe you're young and good looking enough for them to enjoy that. I can't blame these ladies for not wanting to make out with their best friend's father. I wouldn't either. An older tongue is of better use elsewhere.
Im with Kendra! How is it NOT too personal to give a bj or daty, but it's too personal to kiss?
WTH??

What is this world coming to?
I vote for MAKING OUT....Heavily! Nothing lubricates me better than some good ole' fashion making out!

Yeah baby, that's right...now pucker up!

DISCLAIMER: Nothing turns me OFF faster than some STANK BREATH when making out!
Give me a break IP. You just want to suck face.
Look at any indy on my review list and you'll find the practice is alive and well. It's the first thing I look for in reviews by others. Other activities are optional for me, but that is the one dealbreaker -- it must be on the list or the provider is off the list. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I was going to say the same thing. The only thing I'll add is you're more likely to find it in the over 30 set than you will with the younger women.
Awwww durango....I'm puckered up and waiting!
I agree with eccie newbie(great kisser, btw!) Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Ms. Kain could teach a masters course on the subject. No hyperbole in that statement. That activity alone is worth the price of admission with her.
You are not seeing the right ladies. Or maybe I just bring out the temptress in them ...

Hey I can dream!!! Its allowed and almost legal in some states. Originally Posted by pyramider
You wear your hair like that for me, and I have no control over the temptress.
I would Love to have a makeout session with you & more there's nothing I wouldnt like to exsplore. Whatever your needs are I know I can satisfy them..