Yee Ole' debate of 'clock watching'

I see this time and time again( pun intended) about clock watching Providers.

Over my years I have been shorted on time, received the exact time, and ran over anywhere from 5min to 2 hours without being asked to leave.

I am sure most guys dont mind sticking to the time paid for.
For me I expect if I am paying a premium rate a few more minutes other than 60, 15-30 or so is good

What gets my goat is when they start announcing time left or say, its 3:30 hurry up.. That makes us feel like we are being rushed. Most guys will know what time it is..

and nothing makes me madder than when a girl moves her clock up 10-15 minutes from real time.
a while back I saw a new provider, my time was from 3:30 to 4:30, I arrived, we had fun, I looked at the clock at it was time to go( boy that was fast I thought to myself),
I do not wear a watch and I left my phone in the car that day, I got dressed got out to my car and noticed I had almost 20 minutes left!!!!
I was not happy and needless to say I never saw her again.

I always try to make sure I leave when its time to leave..
You've not lived until you spend some time 'pillow talking' with a regular and then have to go out the back door(and jump off a 10 foot drop balcony) because her next appointment is at the front door... true story. I'm usually in and out on time unless she invites me to hang around or go eat or something and I have nothing going on later.
If a lady has the next hour free and I have a fantastic time during the first hour I have a habit of "doubling down"...... I hate knowing someone is on the way in after me or waiting down the hall..... or hell... knocking on the door!

But I'm definitely used to much longer appointments than an hour .......

And I agree... The reminders of TIME are incredibly annoying.....

I think the issue can be handled by a Pro in better ways...
If a lady has the next hour free and I have a fantastic time during the first hour I have a habit of "doubling down"...... I hate knowing someone is on the way in after me or waiting down the hall..... or hell... knocking on the door!

But I'm definitely used to much longer appointments than an hour .......

And I agree... The reminders of TIME are incredibly annoying.....

I think the issue can be handled by a Pro in better ways... Originally Posted by Whispers
Double down? Do you also "split pairs"?
I saw a wonderful provider on Tuesday,it was our first time together. the session BCD went over be 15 min, or so. then we talked for about 45 min after that.I did ask her if I needed to make it up to her.She said know and that she too had a wonderful time, just chilling.And it was a very nice time.Thank You Baby I'll be back!!!!
my quickies end up going over at times more so b/c the gals want to talk and finally meet. Im a quick shooter so it ain't cuz im giving them multiple o's lol
Governmentguru ...I almost spit my wine everywhere when I read your sig line....f-ing hilarious.