Do all girls get horney around the 1st?

It seems like every month around the first, I get messages from girls being horney and would love to see me. I'm sure that I'm no trophy, but I just wonder why it's always the same time each month?
I don't think that it's so much that they're horny. I think it's because their water bill is past due
Or some of us just like doing what we do
Or some of us just like doing what we do Originally Posted by Selena25
And I, for one, enjoy letting you like doing what you do, even though you have not yet done it to me!
And then there are those of us who never initiate contact for dates at all...

When you're diligent about saving, the first is just another day.
Inside joke sweetie,
I hope I didn't offend.
My Bad
Selena, way to stand up for yourself. Respect is a two way street in the hobby or anywhere else.
And then there are those of us who never initiate contact for dates at all...
When you're diligent about saving, the first is just another day. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
MS Ginger,,,, I'll be more than happy to help you save up for a fence, hot tub, or whatever your pretty little heart desires,,,
You can feel free to call me "ANYTIME"
:mf_drib ble::wink_smili e:
Thank you hun, you've been a tremendous help to me! And I truly appreciate it.
Thank you hun, you've been a tremendous help to me! And I truly appreciate it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don't know what else to say other than "Fucking YUM"
My rent & cell phone is due on the 1st, electric on the 3rd, car insurance on the 7th, and car payment on the 8th. But if it makes you feel better, it's because my hormones are raging and I'm ready to rape the first man I see that isn't homeless.
My rent & cell phone is due on the 1st, electric on the 3rd, car insurance on the 7th, and car payment on the 8th. But if it makes you feel better, it's because my hormones are raging and I'm ready to rape the first man I see that isn't homeless. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

I think I just spit coffee through my nose.

I think I just spit coffee through my nose. Originally Posted by JustaguyLR
Glad to be of service lol
Im a little late chimming in but as my first,,, i agree that Selena DOES enjoy her job!!!

Mary Beth,,, maybe you could be "Glad to be of service" to me soon. You look GREAT!
Im a little late chimming in but as my first,,, i agree that Selena DOES enjoy her job!!!

Mary Beth,,, maybe you could be "Glad to be of service" to me soon. You look GREAT! Originally Posted by Dodger40
Well...if you look like your avatar you might just get a discount