Tired of the disrespect and NCNSs....This time COCO

Well today, I scheduled a 2:30pm appointment with Coco09. Many have complained about her in the past but I have had a good success rate. On the way she texted me and told me she was getting a different hotel than originally told me. So I changed my route and made it to the area. Now all she told me was at at budget priced inn in swlr (edited at request of op).

I texted her asking for a direction and room number, as my cell was almost dead. I sent a few more text. Long story short, from the time she told me a different hotel at 1:30, she never replied back at all. I found the hotel, sent texts, bought a car charger, no no word. I waited until 3:00pm, then left. I wasted a 100 mile round trip drive. As of writing this post at 5:50pm, CoCo has still not honored me with a reply. Not even a "fuck you fat ugly man". I am fucking pissed off. Now I say I have had a good success rate. 90% of the time she is just a little late. but this is the second time she has had my drive all these miles and then stood me up at the hotel in as many months. She did the same in August, blaming her phone being dropped in the toilet or something. I explained she knew I was out front and could have come and gotten me.

I have had this trouble with others lately. SensualShayla. Jasmine. I had a NCNS with Selena and her partner In April, but she made it up the next day, offering a free visit (I insisted on paying anyways). Then I send PMs to ladies on here, never to here back a reply.

Am I just fucking stupid and naive to think that since I am always polite, honorable and kind to women, that they should be the same way back? The way I have been treated lately makes me wonder if this hobbying is worth the effort anymore.
So sorry that you are being treated this way... Arkansas is one of the only places where I see post like this about ECCIE providers having a high NCNS rate.... Its not only the providers that have a high NCNS rate but the hobbyist as well.

Your are right... since you are always respectful you should be treated the same respect that you give. But don't let a few bad apples steer you away from the pie.... because there are so many good, reliable, respectable providers out there that would be more than happy to spend some time with you, that won't give you these problems.

Hope things get better for you! Happy hunting darlin'
Coco is the NCNS queen, honestly it's not a secret. As for the other chicks, who knows what their problem is.

Don't put a blanket on all hookers though...
I'm so sorry about this unfortunate mistreatment you have received from these ladies. There are many great providers out there that are reliable and respectful. I hope this doesn't discourage you from exploring the rest of our wonderful playground.
Can't say I'm surprised about Coco. I think this exact subject has been discussed many times.
Can't say I'm surprised about Coco. I think this exact subject has been discussed many times. Originally Posted by dsatterman

Problem is that I was one of Coco's biggest supporters. I can forgive the one time in August, and told her this. But again today, and I have STILL not heard back. I assume she wants to burn bridges
Problem is that I was one of Coco's biggest supporters. I can forgive the one time in August, and told her this. But again today, and I have STILL not heard back. I assume she wants to burn bridges Originally Posted by ncc72032
Probably not the first bridge she's burned and probably not the last. It doesn't help with the frustration, but chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on. No use dwelling on it with so many other beautiful ladies around. Just scroll up a few posts on this thread, Marybeth and Trinity both seem to understand. From what I've read can't go wrong with either.
I know what you mean. I am getting frustrated with the hold hobby scene and I am thinking of taking a break. I have enough frustration in my life.
I am sorry this happened to you ncc72032... mwah. You're a good friend and you don't deserve to be treated as such.

theotherguy1...Come to Florida and get away, sounds like you need it!!!

I was so sick of the disrespect, just being Real... but then I came here to the sunshine state and things are much more relaxing, far away from DRAMA!

xoxo

Miss Dreams
  • jaxar
  • 09-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Sorry this happened to you but shit happens. You move on. You add them to your do not see list and move on to your wish list. There's plenty of ladies out there that would love to have you.

Hey sexy D, nice to have you on top on me again
I would love to have sympathy for you - and I truly do. But do you review the reviews here? Do you truly think you are somehow special and that something will be different for you?
This kind of reminds me of...

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across the river on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp, "Why?"

The scorpion replied, "Its my nature."

Fables. They even have real-life applications in the hooker world.
It is completely inexcusable for such discourtesy to have occurred, period. Utmost apologies that not even 'common courtesy' to have been bestowed. Please do not allow one or a few to have decisions made that will have collateral damage affect of missing out on the numerous "Mi'Lady ECCIElonians" that exude CLASS through and though.

Love & Light,

"Mi'Lady ECCIElonian - Mary Magdalene"
("A comittment to excellence in bringing forth an unprecedented quality of life to others at all times.-MM")
You can only go up from here. I posted my fuck you, I'm tired of being dicked around post, and received only great results. I haven't seen many girls since then, cause my DNS list is longer than my to do list in Arkansas. But the ladies I have seen, have been prompted and on time. So voicing you frustrations can be a positive thing.
Sorry this happened to you ncc, but Coco has a long history of this exact behavior.
As always, it's our responsibility to screen the ladies as they screen us.
I have met several of the ladies that have replied to this thread thus far, and have never had a moments problem with matters such as this.
Stick with the ladies that are well reviewed and read through their reviews to see if this type behavior has occurred in the past.
Everyone has personal issues that will arise from time to time, but when we intentionally place ourselves into those shoes,,,, well,,,, then,,,,, it's our own fault.
We all learn from our mistakes and the hobby world is not really any different than the real world in that respect.
As I said, I have seen several of the ladies that have posted in this thread and after a little research,,, I have found nothing to indicate this type behavior from "ANY" of the ladies that have posted.
Start with these ladies, and you can fix this problem asap