question to providers

Why do a lot of ads say no aa, I'm mixed with Japanese I'm well kept ,clean and manscaped but still get denied when I asked what I am or look like?
  • ndark
  • 10-03-2013, 08:13 PM
As a mixed race mutt (wht, blk & Seminole) I'm curious too. Even though I look like I'm Jewish...a packin' Jew ;D
I have always wondered why more of the ads do not say "No Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" too!
Accept it for what it is and please don't attempt to throw racism into the middle of this.
I'm as white as the Destin FL sands, yet there are ladies that will still not see me, and I've been around a bit.
As Always,,, It's a ladies choice as to rather or not she will see FAT guys, UGLY guys, BALD guys, WHITE guys, BLACK guys, RETARDED guys.
It's their choice,,,,, respect their choice
Never said I dont respect their choices just wanted to know why
If the reason is stereotypically they are thugish or not as clean, safety first for the females it's just I wanted to know the reasoning, no one at least I didn't say it was a "black racist thing"
Willz, do you date all kinds of ladies (shapes, sizes, ages and flavors)? Everyone has their preferences. Variety is the spice of life, but I'm discriminating with whom I prefer to date. Also, don't believe the hype, green is the favorite color of most providers. Patience is a virtue my good man.
Willz, do you date all kinds of ladies (shapes, sizes, ages and flavors)? Everyone has their preferences. Variety is the spice of life, but I'm discriminating with whom I prefer to date. Also, don't believe the hype, green is the favorite color of most providers. Patience is a virtue my good man. Originally Posted by traypear
Very well said TP
Door #1 you can read this until your brain rots:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

Door #2 you can let this dead horse lie and go out and have fun. I personally choose door #2 every time
For what it is worth:

I tend to think that many women decline AA based of their management or previous experience with management. If I am incorrect, then my apologies, but do tell...

Insofar as big ugly fat men, I don't know. Who has to worry about that here? Aren't all of us tall dark and handsome. Personally I would post my picture, but I would hate to have my hobby phone blown up by my manly good looks.

In the end money talks and bullshit walks.
I don't let the providers that choose to be NBA worry me. Whatever the true reason is for these ladies to be this way, I know who I am and I know that I'm not the pants-sagging black guys you see on hip hop videos. I have a masters degree from a very prestigious university and I earn a six-figure income, so I see it as these ladies' losses if they will not set an appointment with me because of my skin tone. Yes, it's very difficult for me to find providers that will see me since even the ones that don't disclose that they are NBA will still asked me "that question", but the two or three that will see me reap the benefits of the nba providers' issues...
This is not a question I can answer when it comes to other providers. I can only speak for myself in this matter. I personally do not mind seeing AA men or any race, no matter what the mixture may be. I personally enjoy meeting all kinds of people from all different walks of life. As long as you are clean, and a gentlemen I wouldn't care if your skin was purple.

Hope this helps a little guys.

XoXo
.TK
I have always wondered why more of the ads do not say "No Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" too! Originally Posted by giteneny
Those disqualifiers would pretty well put 'em out of business.
This is not a question I can answer when it comes to other providers. I can only speak for myself in this matter. I personally do not mind seeing AA men or any race, no matter what the mixture may be. I personally enjoy meeting all kinds of people from all different walks of life. As long as you are clean, and a gentlemen I wouldn't care if your skin was purple.

Hope this helps a little guys.

XoXo
.TK Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Thank you Trinity.
As always,,, Your calm sweet demeanor shines brightly on the subject matter.

@ willz,,,
I would highly suggest that you follow up on MS Trinity's post. If you can pass her screening, you'll be in for a very special treat, and she will help you throw any race issues that you might have to the four winds.

@ TK
Damn you're HOT!
Can't wait to see you again
DL
I have always wondered why more of the ads do not say "No Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" too! Originally Posted by giteneny;
Those disqualifiers would pretty well put 'em out of business. Originally Posted by Josey Wales
LMAO,,,,
Truer words have never been spoken