During my morning Bath

So during my bath this morning a mental image popped into my mind. Thought I would share it with everyone. IJS
Oh, I almost forgot. Guys Don't Forget
LOL,
Good Morning
LOL,
Good Morning Originally Posted by datylikes
Morning babe!!!
Between your humor and that pic of you doing splits from behind I have got to clear my schedule!!!
TK... as always, you bring a smile to my face and a bulge to my pants!
After seeing the picture with the Beaver that said "clean beavers get more wood" I actually laughed out loud.

Laughing is therapeutic and can be one of the best ways to start off the dayl.

I loooove them both. Very true!!! I love cleanliness
Between your humor and that pic of you doing splits from behind I have got to clear my schedule!!! Originally Posted by redman1
Lol... I'm looking forward to meeting you one day babe .

TK... as always, you bring a smile to my face and a bulge to my pants! Originally Posted by mrwishful
Hey!!! No bulging without me!!! Play fair!!!

After seeing the picture with the Beaver that said "clean beavers get more wood" I actually laughed out loud.

Laughing is therapeutic and can be one of the best ways to start off the dayl.

Originally Posted by Kris4her
Glad I could put a smile on your face this morning!!

I loooove them both. Very true!!! I love cleanliness Originally Posted by HillaryBanXx
Lol thanks and welcome to the boards!!
Perhaps Trinity can fill some of the picture posting void created with the departure of SnL. Always fun to have more humor on the board. Hate when it gets bogged down with BS nonsense like ....Felina swallowed a part of me that will be digested...and become a part of her. Reading that probably made Felina want to throw up. The board has become fun again. Thanks, TK!
Lol @ Rocky!!

I like Trinity's funny pictures...but I think I like her sexy pictures much better.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (207.8 KB, 193 views)
Perhaps Trinity can fill some of the picture posting void created with the departure of SnL. Always fun to have more humor on the board. Hate when it gets bogged down with BS nonsense like ....Felina swallowed a part of me that will be digested...and become a part of her. Reading that probably made Felina want to throw up. The board has become fun again. Thanks, TK! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Omg that is so disgusting. I'm no Felina but that makes me want to throw up.

On a lighter note though I love to laugh and if I can brighten up the board a little then I will. after all, They say laughter is the best medicine.

Lol @ Rocky!!

I like Trinity's funny pictures...but I think I like her sexy pictures much better. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks Ginger!!!
Thanks TK I needed a laugh today. Btw I do like this side of you keep it up.
To bad I will not get to do a double with you and Ginger she has been one of my favorites the last few months and I think you would fit right in, Have a great evening.
Damn it, PT! Wish you could make it!
Omg that is so disgusting. I'm no Felina but that makes me want to throw up.

On a lighter note though I love to laugh and if I can brighten up the board a little then I will. after all, They say laughter is the best medicine.

Thanks Ginger!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Trinity, making sure you know that was another of Tuck's disturbing posts, not me.