ISO Info on STG Girl

Has anyone contacted or visited this girl in Mobile?

http://mobile.skipthegames.com/femal...t/199397460153
I could be wrong, but you might want to pay attention to her 1st photo in that ad.
There is an item in the lower right hand corner of that photo that might cause some members to rethink contacting her.
Sharp eye, biomed, the texted convo is equally dubious...
I could be wrong, but you might want to pay attention to her 1st photo in that ad.
There is an item in the lower right hand corner of that photo that might cause some members to rethink contacting her. Originally Posted by biomed1
You’re right, cigarettes are bad for you...
I was thinking more along the lines of how the Dr Pepper will ruin the taste of the Marlboros....
Rel something? What is that?
Actually last picture lower right corner (Auburn cup) - bahaha
What's even more concerning than the Auburn cup in the last shot is the safety factor involved.

That carelessly thrown article of dirty clothing which landed directly in front of the space heater in that closet in the middle shot. It's a fire hazard and should be attended to IMMEDIATELY! Either that, or it's the Darwin Award fate for your average Auburn fan...
I have received an email reply, saying her incalls are in Tillman corner and the gmail name is Karenda Slater @ karendavivian91@gmail.com. Hope this helps any. Will post if a meet up happens.

If you google search the name, there are mugshot of her for Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8