Address: West side near centerton
Activities: Convo,breast worship, bbbj lfk dfk miss folding chair k9
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Very petite, 5'1 maybe 100# nice ccup mm tiny ass
Recommendation: Yes
I made a mistake on her phone ## its 479 326 0887 SORRY FAT FINGER
I made a mistake on her phone ## its 479 326 0887 SORRY FAT FINGER Originally Posted by j912x2
Hmmmmm.......I'll bet the phone calls will confuse the owners of Eagle Cleaning Service.
Any pics?
She sound like who I have been looking for.
Even the email comes up Eagles Cleaning Service.
Business is booming!
Eagle cleaning is one of her business
I'm gonna guess you knew her already and have an established relationship of some sort. She tried to nickel and dime upsell me on anything other than a mechanical put it in at rates that would make the Starr crew jealous.
I'm gonna guess you knew her already and have an established relationship of some sort. She tried to nickel and dime upsell me on anything other than a mechanical put it in at rates that would make the Starr crew jealous. Originally Posted by Gostik
Yikes, thanks for making that call for me. Would have loved to not have to drive to south Fayetteville all the time. Not much up in the North section, would have been a nice treat.
I'm gonna guess you knew her already and have an established relationship of some sort. She tried to nickel and dime upsell me on anything other than a mechanical put it in at rates that would make the Starr crew jealous. Originally Posted by Gostik
Winner winner chicken dinner 😎