Anyone providers in Tyler TX today?

Hoping to see what Tyler has to offer if possible on my way ...anyone?
I am hanging out in Longview doing some shopping. I can head that way if you would like me to.
It appears Tyler has all but “dried up” (no Punn intended). I moved to east Texas from the DFW area and really miss the hobby. There are a few providers here but the quality seems to be far below what is in Dallas. Before Eccie went down I had read a few raving reviews abut some of the Tyler providers and had high expectations only to find most of those reviewers’ had a different idea of what ‘amazing’ is than I do. Ironically, when I lived nearer to Dallas, my ATF was from east Texas (now retired). I hobby much less these days and it usually involves driving to Dallas.
It appears Tyler has all but “dried up” (no Punn intended). I moved to east Texas from the DFW area and really miss the hobby. There are a few providers here but the quality seems to be far below what is in Dallas. Before Eccie went down I had read a few raving reviews abut some of the Tyler providers and had high expectations only to find most of those reviewers’ had a different idea of what ‘amazing’ is than I do. Ironically, when I lived nearer to Dallas, my ATF was from east Texas (now retired). I hobby much less these days and it usually involves driving to Dallas.