Newbie at play I suspect

SO a guy on E.C. gets really mad after not calling me all day to confirm and asked very strange questions..claims all of a sudden hes a newbie(but mentioned he had seen priviously providers before ) Now this put a red flag with no posts or threads....I just think if a client.wants to meet ..i just need one more confirmation or response to a Pm please..I LIKE This site bc its non drama but I feel a newbie...has multiple accounts for his own entertainment and threatened to make sure he would lead people away and was just very pushy and im glad I went with my first gut I think he trys to get multiple accounts and almost finds it as something to do.....So if anyone has any questions let me know :-) ty 4 the friends and mods for all your help with this site and I just hope everyone to call and get to know me! FEEL free!!! It was about midnight..and in his drunken amgry slurr im glad I went with mt instincts for any questions on his accounts names just PM me and let me know...just seems odd since then ive had no E.C. messages and I ask..considence??. KISSES

P411 p125806
Date Check. CV6987F
Your suspicion is most likely correct. It's an unfortunate part of your job, this, dealing with immature and ignorant gamers. Just pass him by and stay above the fray. These types never have the sphere of influence in the hobby to 'lead people away' from you. They often live at home with mum and have no friends at all.
Yes thank you for understanding and replying so fast and really comforts a gal you know? :-) I are mad bc I am now low volume and I have slowly realized here date check and p411 is all I need!!! Don't get me wrong:-):-) haha love just havingno prank calls or cancelled appointments!!!! I Love p411 the clients arejust are great and I can feel like im having the ultimate GFE !!
Yes thank you for understanding and replying so fast and really comforts a gal you know? :-) I are mad bc I am now low volume and I have slowly realized here date check and p411 is all I need!!! Don't get me wrong:-):-) haha love just havingno prank calls or cancelled appointments!!!! I Love p411 the clients arejust are great and I can feel like im having the ultimate GFE !! Originally Posted by Callie Valleywood
You aren't going to have any trouble keeping your dance card full anyway; but I think your strategy is good. Maintain a presence in many places, an active presence in a select few. The good clients will find you.

All the best.
Callie,

From what I've gathered he sounds like a time waster. If either party isn't happy with the amount of screening evolved then its best to just walk away. Too many other clients or provider that will fit the bill. Stay safe!!

Rrabbit6926
Safety first. If you're not comfortable, just pass up the appointment. I follow the same rule when making appointments with the ladies. If something about it doesn't feel right with me, I just pass and find another option. As for leading men away, I think it will require more than one person's negative remarks, and a newbie's opinion is never as weighted as a board veteran.
Well good some of us have real jobs :-)!! I need confirmation that a man is legit :-)! Lots to lose! But some men your true just have bad days..but never take it out on a lady lol ThAnks for all the support! Xoxo

http://callie.gfefiles.com/home