Is it ok to write a review?

I saw a girl advertising massages on CL the other day and unexpectedly it turned into much more. Is it ok to write a review on a girl if I don't know if she wants to be reviewed? I don't want to get her into any kind of trouble but at the same time, I don't know if she wants the extra business.
Go back for seconds and ask her.

If you don't want to do it pm me her contact info and I will find out.
I'd like the info on her too.
Send me a PM
PM's sent.
If she advertises then why not?

Just do not put too much personal info in the review
Yes I would like to know how to contact the lady as well, if you can please send me her info
NO!
Pm the info please
I once did a review about a double session that I had without consulting with both ladies. Both had ads on ECCIE. Who would have guess one was trying to go UTR. She wasn't very happy that I did a review without asking first. So I ask another provider how she felt about reviews and she responded that she would prefer to be asked first.

Sharkey if you decide to do the review or ask for permission, this old horny dog would appreciate her contact info as well.
Under the circumstances I would say it would be good to share in the locker room but no to the review....
Under the circumstances I would say it would be good to share in the locker room but no to the review.... Originally Posted by silvester91999
I don't have access to the locker room, it was one of the reasons I wanted to do the review. I'm not going back to see her so I won't know if she is interested in a review but it's cool.
Imo ask her..u never know she might say its ok...
Or be respectful and pm the gents who ask for her info ...
cuz biz d
Imo ask her..u never know she might say its ok...
Or be respectful and pm the gents who ask for her info ...
cuz biz does pick up akt with good or bad reviews