There has been an expression of interest in the Spider Hole

As someone who hates drama, I am always seeking it out so I can avoid stepping in it..........

I have been enjoying KC coed of late.......you tards rock!

I would like to introduce you to an avenue of release for some of this pent up energy you seem to have that fucking each other just doesn't seem to abate.

St. Christopher (he owns this place) has set up a forum called the Spider Hole.

The Spider Hole is not a secret, and has participants from all across the board......from NY to FL to TX.

I wish I could say that it is where the lion can lay down beside the lamb. But, it is not.......it is more like the wild west of silly hooker message boards.

There are few rules in the Spider Hole.......no real life info, no children, no drugs, no beastiality (we had to add that one for the fucktards from austin).......the nuclear shit.

After that, the participants are at the mercy of the two moderators......with a catch. The two moderators have to agree with each other before any action can be taken against anyone........and they cannot agree on anything.

Modtards, hooktards and fucktards are equal in the Spider Hole.......if you are interested, pony up to the bar and we will see what we can do for you.......I'm just saying.
....is there blue water in the shitter?
place needs to have that classy look.

+1

Carlie
Infamous dearhunter, trolling in KC forum.

Have definitely entertained by your posts, while I have been visiting/trolling in other markets.

Regarding spiderhole....sure, what does it take to visit the nest???
All it takes is a thick skin.......jeff, you are so close to the truth it is funny.

You get in by invitation from one the two mods........I know people who know people.
Regarding spiderhole....sure, what does it take to visit the nest??? Originally Posted by vkmaster

Bend over and find out. And do not forget the gerbils . . .
  • jan-w
  • 07-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Hmm, sounds pretty cryptic...and a little exclusive.
Ok, vague answers bore me....and those who give them, pyramider. If you are going to throw out the idea, then
show enough balls to describe how one finds out more.

If the spiderhole is just about vague references and silly games....then I'll pass

BTW, pyramider...ur BS post to Allie regarding chicken, if that's typical spiderhole postings, not just insulting, but BORING!
I have never seen her, but if your post was to demostrate your level of intelligence & wit...then the chicken wins
hands down.

I thought the spiderhole was about interacting with seasoned vets like Whispers, Sixx, DH, GP, and Budman.
Now there are some dudes that can bring it
Ok, vague answers bore me....and those who give them, pyramider. If you are going to throw out the idea, then
show enough balls to describe how one finds out more.

If the spiderhole is just about vague references and silly games....then I'll pass

BTW, pyramider...ur BS post to Allie regarding chicken, if that's typical spiderhole postings, not just insulting, but BORING!
I have never seen her, but if your post was to demostrate your level of intelligence & wit...then the chicken wins
hands down.

I thought the spiderhole was about interacting with seasoned vets like Whispers, Sixx, DH, GP, and Budman.
Now there are some dudes that can bring it Originally Posted by vkmaster
Go get'em, VK! Maybe we're thought of as "fucktards" here in KC, and not worthy of their group!

I think the real question here is....are they worthy of OUR GROUP!!!

Old eyeballs may be somebody, somewhere...but in my book, he's a nobody here!!

But I have to admit, guys like DH, Wakeup, Wayward...and others I previously mentioned, agree or disagree with them, in my book they have made some legendary posts
Oh what the fuck ever. One day in a forum with no holds barred and you'd all be back here whining and fussing and making zero fucking sense.
If "a pack of downs" is too tough to take you wouldn't last two days in a real forum.
And then there's SG, the one who not only shoots herself in the foot in terms of getting new business...but just can't seem to keep her foot out of her mouth.

What happen sweetie, things get alittle too intense here, so you had to runaway and hide your showcase.

I would luv to have the opportunity to play with you in the spiderhole...just might make it worth the effort!!!

Kinda like shooting fish in the barrel, lol
It is not a "vague" forum. It simply takes both mods present to get all you good folks in.

The hooktard mod has a habit of disappearing for a few days........fucktards are always waiting on hooktards.
Hey dh,

So who are the Mods???

And what do you do, PM the Mods???

And where is the gateway to this spiderhole???