orgasms- men vs women

Maybe I'm the last to know, but I bet not.
When a guy comes to climax, that's pretty much the end of the story. Spent, ready, to fall asleep. Well, some may even be able to pop one or even 2 more times, but typically each time is one that makes him more spent.
It was told to me that the female is just the opposite. The more she orgasms, the more she wants.
True ladies?
Knowing of course, that not all of us are exactly alike, but there are certain bio needs that most of us have in common.
Just wondering.
Next time I'm with a gal, I need to ask her that....of course I probably will have fallen asleep by then, lol
I aspect it depends on how both click and feel
and stimulated it works both ways for both I aspect why
some here have there favorites. I aspect providers have there
favorites. My opinion or experience.
Excuse my there - should be their
...The more she orgasms, the more she wants... Originally Posted by headmaster
Wow, if this is true, my Timex Girl Challenge is going to be a huge hit! LOL
I would agree with the thread.
Hmmm... you would, would you Christine???? The Wiz has got a challenge for you!
Hmmm... you would, would you Christine???? The Wiz has got a challenge for you! Originally Posted by Seomon
hehe
Think we've already had that discussion in another thread. Christine doesn't want any part of my Challenge... yet....
Hey Wiz??? Did you see her last post?!?!?! She's practically jumping up and down in anticipation of it!
Hmmm.... maybe the word's gotten around to her now of how good that challenge really is..! /sarc
It was told to me that the female is just the opposite. The more she orgasms, the more she wants. Originally Posted by headmaster
It depends on what sort of orgasm. If it's internal, vaginal orgasms, yes please!
If it's external, clitoral stimulation, for ME anyway, it's one and done. For at least a few hours anyway. LOL. VERRRRRY sensitive after that.
It's true in my case.. it's hard for me to climax in the first place, so when it acutally happens, i get greedy... if i come while a guy's daty i wont want him to stop lol
sweet.treat69 meet Wizard of Ahhhhs
Wizard of Ahhhhs meet sweet.treat69
lol, KCQ... you are Mr. Matchmaker, aren't you??

Actually, treat and I have chatted in ECCIE chat. She's well aware of my bad habits... Now if we can only get her to drive through KC... Guys?!?!?!?