WTH???@#$

You ever wake up thinking your some where else. I spent 5 hours working out yesterday and so i slept very well. I get u at the crack of dawn thinking I'm not in my own bed. So real, Maybe, i should stay in Little rock this week maybe that is a sign to go somewhere.. Since this is been a quiet vacation for me. Ughhhh.. Now I am up may as well get up!!!!!
You have to get up if you want to take a nap
I did I've been up..lol
That's how I usually feel after a night of drinking.
im not a big drinker
..maybe i should have a drink in nwa tomm
You ever wake up thinking your some where else. I spent 5 hours working out yesterday and so i slept very well. I get u at the crack of dawn thinking I'm not in my own bed. So real, Maybe, i should stay in Little rock this week maybe that is a sign to go somewhere.. Since this is been a quiet vacation for me. Ughhhh.. Now I am up may as well get up!!!!! Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Have you ever heard of Astral planning? Look it up. Its very interesting. This type of thing has happened to me numerous times. Some may say it's witchcraft beliefs but it's very interesting
im not a big drinker
..maybe i should have a drink in nwa tomm Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
As much as I would enjoy a drink or two with you, Miss Issabella, I'm out of town for a few days...
I am in little rock but if i were up nwa id take u up on that
I am in little rock but if i were up nwa id take u up on that Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Tell you what: next time you're in NWA, I'll bring you a bottle of your favorite drink, and we'll share it!