This is for all you Bozos that don't think LE doesn't get information from reviews and use it in investigations!

This is for the Eccie clowns that repeatedly tell us that we don't give LE information in reviews and they can't use that information in criminal investigations. YOU are so irresponsible and too blinded by your arrogance that YOU don't even realize that YOU are the ones that are assisting LE in their efforts and investigations.
The smart hobbyists have been saying this over and over but still we have the "Mr. Know-it-alls" that crawl from under their rocks and post false information about what they think LE is doing. YOU are just helping LE and doing a disservice to the providers and hobbyist alike.
I suggest and have been suggesting that YOU find other creative ways to share information and stop with your defiant tone because your only making yourself look bad and damaging your credibility!!

Here is an article related to the raid on Number One Spa in Dallas just last month (October 2019) where it references the REVIEWS from websites.
It was this intel that gave LE helpful information about this spa and they used it to their advantage.

LE can use any REVIEWS for their investigations and for criminal charges, not only against the Spas and AMPs.
They are proving that they can do it and they will do it.

We need to come up with more clever and creative ways to share our information. We need to change, adjust and adapt.
Maybe we need another box to check when logging in. ( ) I am not a member of law enforcement

I'm sure that will solve the problem.
We need to stop listing activites in reviews and any mention of money changing hands. We need to start posting just location and lineups. Take activites to PMs to cut down on exposure as right now we're an open book. We know the people in this community and the people here before all this started. If suddenly a new person with a low review count or low post count starts asking too many questions the alarms should start going off. These are all pretty common sense things.
Nice Mental

Along with the douche bags that don't think the girls get infected by anything after taking 10 random loads a day from walk ins.
I have said this before stay away from amps DFW has planned to close them all I told y'all that all the amps on walnut hill would be gone an look what happened. Now I'm telling that all the amps on Harry Hines are next blue an the rest
I have said this before stay away from amps DFW has planned to close them all I told y'all that all the amps on walnut hill would be gone an look what happened. Now I'm telling that all the amps on Harry Hines are next blue an the rest Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
Inn BM looked at your post for the last few months and haven’t seen the one that you referenced. The sky is not falling!
Inn BM looked at your post for the last few months and haven’t seen the one that you referenced. The sky is not falling! Originally Posted by Ghostrider

You're kidding right? The AMPs are closing faster than they can be opened and nothing's wrong go about your day? The DA and new chief of police are going after the property owners for renting to these types of businesses. We're not helping ourselves by openly posting about illegal activity here.
  • Aoi
  • 11-05-2019, 05:53 PM
You're kidding right? The AMPs are closing faster than they can be opened and nothing's wrong go about your day? The DA and new chief of police are going after the property owners for renting to these types of businesses. We're not helping ourselves by openly posting about illegal activity here. Originally Posted by twitch760
Where are you getting information about the new DA and the chief of police? I'm curious.

I don't think you're wrong in that we should be careful but I also don't think the solution is screaming that the sky is falling.

The reality is, there could be any number of reasons why places shut down. The last few I can think of :

Green : almost NO exposure here, still raided for whatever reason.

NY : Plenty of exposure here, no raid, still shut down. Unknown reason

Lucy Haven : Plenty of exposure here, no raid, still shut down.

No. 1, little to no exposure here, raided. Some suspect because the owners didn't comply with formal requests.

Pink One (later re-opened as Juju) : no reviews and still raided

Illusion : No reviews, still shut down. No raid.

Ocean : shut down due to nobody going there anymore

Emerald strip : no reviews here, some raided, others shut down. Probably not enough customers

And so on.

My point is, we don't know exactly why raids happen and barring raids, why establishments close down.

What we do know is, EVERYONE knows exactly what these places are. It's like saying Vader is Luke's father. It's not exactly a secret. And, EVERYONE knows that these sites aren't a secret.

I mean, Eccie shut down for a good few months before re-opening (albeit with a new format). The same with P411. Shut down. Then re-opened.

Should we be careful? Of course. But do LE really get new information that they don't already know from reviews? Probably, most likely not.
this is probably a good place to mention that the new Spa that took over Bali's spot, is now closed.. the Spanish name.. I forgot what, exactly.. I drove by today, the sign is gone, the inside looks like the place is abandoned. they were only around for what, 2 months or so? AFAIK, nobody ever visited, nobody ever reported anything beyond "hey look, a new spa took over Bali's spot".
Aoi makes a good point but just because a place is not raided does not mean it did not run afoul of the law. We simply don’t know what happened. It’s also possible that an AMP closed as the owner/operator has direct ties to an AMP that got busted.

Does everyone know what’s going on? Absolutely. Everyone tolerates these establishments until there are too many complaints and of course now the agenda of “human trafficking” drives the process . Why pour fuel on this fire with reviews and explicit details?
From now on I am just going to post the provider's name and the zip code she works at.

Come and get me, coppers.
All sites are monitored. I am up for doing reviews SC style. List the letter and the stars/asterisks afterwards
Where are you getting information about the new DA and the chief of police? I'm curious. Originally Posted by Aoi

Why else would we not be seeing places opening as fast as they're closed down? Spa owners sick and tired of clearing 2-3 million a year in tax free revenue? The property owners know what's going on in their place and who they're renting to. Going after them and giving them a legal hassle would give most pause as they're still paying property taxes regardless if it's occupied or not.
this is probably a good place to mention that the new Spa that took over Bali's spot, is now closed.. the Spanish name.. I forgot what, exactly.. I drove by today, the sign is gone, the inside looks like the place is abandoned. they were only around for what, 2 months or so? AFAIK, nobody ever visited, nobody ever reported anything beyond "hey look, a new spa took over Bali's spot". Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Smells like a honey pot to me Chung.
  • Aoi
  • 11-05-2019, 07:11 PM
Why else would we not be seeing places opening as fast as they're closed down? Spa owners sick and tired of clearing 2-3 million a year in tax free revenue? The property owners know what's going on in their place and who they're renting to. Going after them and giving them a legal hassle would give most pause as they're still paying property taxes regardless if it's occupied or not. Originally Posted by twitch760
Probably because opening one isn’t that easy?

I could ask the same question : why would the city want to shut down a spa that pays buckets of cash in taxes and rent each month?

How do you know the exact reason all the non media published places shut down?

You’re the one making claims so the burden of proof is on you. So instead of assuming, maybe you should provide proof.