Encounter: On a Cold Wet Night in Dallas, Jessica was very cute, warm and passionate!

Date: 1/22/2020
Name: Jessica at Luxury
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Massage, interesting convo, BBBJ, DFK, DATY and TUHA, MPFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very cute and pretty girl. About 5'3", nice large tits, good, tanned smooth skin. Very proportionate, nice legs, and just an EXCELLENT ASS !

112 lbs, on the nose . . . . I asked.
Recommendation: Yes
Tragic for me about Lucky. Was really looking forward to practicing my Thai. Guess on the next trip. Thanks for the review and the intel.
  • Xan
  • 02-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Next on my list!
Next on my list! Originally Posted by Xan
her kiss is always on my list!
As a side note:

When I got in my truck to leave. I notice an old light blue sedan parked sideways directly across the front entrance to Luxury. A guy sitting in the middle of the front seat. Car turned off. And, you know, that exact same vehicle was there when I left last week also, and roughly the same time, parked the same way. Tried to get the plate #, but couldn't make it out as I passed, as the only plate on the car was propped up in the back window. [/ROS]Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Let's Go!
I heard from the emo the guy in the hooptie is the plaza security or something.
I heard from the emo the guy in the hooptie is the plaza security or something. Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
yeah, he has been there for months.. completely harmless. in fact, I appreciate strip centers that have a security guy at night.
Next on my list! Originally Posted by Xan
You wont be disappointed, I've seen her a few times now and she's great.
Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
lol!