Encounter: Tired of the fake reports

Date: 1/13
Name: Sansa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Dallas
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Weak ts bbbj and some doggie
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She was small but had a belly had a decent face
Recommendation: No
YMMV
Try Asa at Lux you won’t be disappointed
I wanna see Emma cause all the reviews I’m just scared that they will be fake ones
Half of these reviews are bullshit. Just walk in, if you don't like who you get, ask for someone else until you see something you like. If you don't hit up the other spa.
@Blueiv Emma has a great personality and very thin. She is very sensual and very fun. Def worth a try with Emma. She was my go-to for a while.
Yeah most reviews are equal to BS. My rule of thumb, is that if only promoters wrote reviews, chances are that the lady isn't that good.

Yea, I learned to screen out the promoters the hard way. My tip? Only rely on reviewers that have left the occasional negative review. A promoter won't bite the hand that feeds them.

But if you have to go back years to find a negative review... mentally file the account and ignore from then on.
What’s the point of this? If half of reviews are BS? I’m only here cause I thought it was trustworthy. I guess I’ll have to assume all reviews are from a 60 yr old truck driver. I thought the standards were higher. Sight ADMIN
are you paying attention? Plz call BS when you see this happen. I now assume this sight moderator is a 60 yr old truck driver
The promoters here are very obvious, just look. I have been on this site for a long time and there have been promoters for as long as I can remember. I am in the boat that they do not add much value to this community and unfortunately you have to ignore their posts. One good way of telling if someone is a promoter is if they have hundreds of encounters.
I’m purely a Sub-Amp attendee. I’m not ever planning to go to an Amp as that level of service holds no interest to me. Would the group managers ever consider having a Sub-Amp category instead of lumping all of the reviews under Asian massage?
Any review that is in question should be called out. Not just a blanket statement.
If you see a girl that does not match description or service. Man up drop the nuts like your in a spa and call the review out.
That’s the cure. Plain and simple.
But to remain silent and come onto a separate thread and complain is Bs.
Just saying.
Yea I been burnt and yea I will call it out.
Was it promoting ? Or does the 80yr old really think the 45 yr old is 20.

Hobby On
  • slap
  • 01-19-2021, 12:55 PM
Any review that is in question should be called out. Not just a blanket statement.
If you see a girl that does not match description or service. Man up drop the nuts like your in a spa and call the review out.
That’s the cure. Plain and simple.
But to remain silent and come onto a separate thread and complain is Bs.
Just saying.
Yea I been burnt and yea I will call it out.
Was it promoting ? Or does the 80yr old really think the 45 yr old is 20.

Hobby On Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Yeah if you see “20’s”, “self reported” or “ygiagam” in age, the review is prob horse shit
The physical description is point on in this review. For me the service was good though.
Emma is great, only down side is yeah she's thin... Like really thin. She's got a fairly attractive face for an older woman.