Best in physical looks between all girls at sun and luxury

I've seen Coco , up there with legends
Yuri or Yumi sun was solid better than 4 lovely angel girls I've seen
Am I the only one that think Eve is the prettiest at Sun? For Luxury, Foxy it is, but her service is too YMMV
I honestly believe the girls at sun are way more attractive Thant the girls at luxury
Eve & sky are also very pretty
Jun isn’t as pretty,put once your in the room with her you notice she is very cute
The top of the their heads are beautiful.
Yuri or Yumi sun was solid better than 4 lovely angel girls I've seen Originally Posted by italian8527
This is third or fourth time you went out of your way to bash LA in a discussion that has nothing to do with them.

You don't care about who is better looking between sun or luxury. You just wanted to take a dig at another establishment under the guise of asking an unrelated question.

Bullshit like yours is easy to pick up on.
Yuri or Yumi sun was solid better than 4 lovely angel girls I've seen Originally Posted by italian8527
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If Coco was truly in legendary status her reviews would be plastered all over the board. They are not because basically her service sucks as another thread has indicated. No kissing covered everything. So the question becomes. If you had Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston to choose from. One kissed. The other did not. One is catholic and the other is not! Who are you going to pick?

The kissing catholic 99 % of the time. That rules out Coco.

I don’t. Like bashing anyone because this is not Cocos fault that you keep bringing this up. So this is on you dude.

Review everyone that you have seen and bring it up there. These other post just create drama and will draw unwanted attention to you.
GaGambler (Italian 8527) on here talking bad about an establishment.... sad really. He hasn’t even respond to me on the other thread... probably hasn’t even laid hands on anyone at LA real talk...

The thing about LovelyAngels is that it’s always rotating you missed out on some beautiful ladies.... Boa <3, Red, Nikki, Ruby, Thai Abby... Let’s not forget Little Elin as well. yeah ...bet you missed out Italian8527. Don’t worry PM me I’ll tell you all about them, I’ll even share some pics... you’ll drool at the thought of seeing Boa and Ruby in a Bikini.

Also not to take away from the thread but Coco over Anyone at Sun or Luxury.
Alot of competition between the spots. Keep it at that. No reason to Bash any of the girls
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If Coco was truly in legendary status her reviews would be plastered all over the board. They are not because basically her service sucks as another thread has indicated. No kissing covered everything. So the question becomes. If you had Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston to choose from. One kissed. The other did not. One is catholic and the other is not! Who are you going to pick?

The kissing catholic 99 % of the time. That rules out Coco.

I don’t. Like bashing anyone because this is not Cocos fault that you keep bringing this up. So this is on you dude.

Review everyone that you have seen and bring it up there. These other post just create drama and will draw unwanted attention to you. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Coco is come outside. Not completely catholic but lets you fuck without a rubber. Whats that called? Catholic lite?
No it's not bullshit when I pay more for amp style girls from amp pay increase I expect higher quality like hotdreamselect.... But LA quality wise is just like another amp from over the years I saw Susan and she was hotter to independent .... Just to much overhype or standards I'm younger so maybe I'm just more physically picky
Coco offered me Catholic seen her 3 times did anything except dfk lfk her attitude service bbbj was good and above my expectations
I saw dior solid 7
Rebecca didn't vibe bad mood ok looks
Hara good service personality wasn't my type
Red same as Hara

Guess I just expect more of hotdreamselect when it's like regular amp, to each own everyone has type just asking bout both sun luxury just to see looks only not chemistry service hype
Oh I agree wanted to see boa and Ruby if same from Bali Latina was smoking hot like exotic Christina Ricci actress but latin
I miss Boa too.
There’s been so many Coco’s I don’t know which she is. I do know Ada is extyhot