Fess up?

Who's gonna admit they went or plan to see Tiger Woods mistress..one of them..at Moments in Pasadena? Not me....
I try not to go anywhere near Pasadena unless I have my RG-33 with CROWS .50 mounted...
Is that the one that snitched on him, or not?
Who's gonna admit they went or plan to see Tiger Woods mistress..one of them..at Moments in Pasadena? Not me.... Originally Posted by theshortone
Which one is it??
I try not to go anywhere near Pasadena unless I have my RG-33 with CROWS .50 mounted... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
An MLRS barrage from around 610 and 225 might also be an added option. LOL
Which one is it?? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Have no fear, DarthMaul is here!!

LMAO!
An MLRS barrage from around 610 and 225 might also be an added option. LOL Originally Posted by john353
Yep. Pasadena could do without a grid square worth of shitholeness...
Have no fear, DarthMaul is here!!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Platinum, I don't turn anything down but the collar on my shirt.
Platinum, I don't turn anything down but the collar on my shirt. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Yea, we know...don't even blame it on the alcohol.
Well, I missed her damnit. Then again I don't venture out to Pasadena, especially at night.
She's using his name, I wonder if he's sponsoring her tour.....
Originally Posted by ibechill
What's with the poster statement "No Latex Required!!!"? Are they giving body cavity searches with out gloves on? Bare Back??????.

Oh, Right! Pasadena is the home of Gilley's and the mechanical bull, where any drunk can ride Bare Back. Maybe they moved the Bull to the Moments Gentlemen's Club.

the Griffining
I shot with her in Real Housewives of Southbeach XXX....SHe's okay, but I personally didn't find her that hot in person...Just saying from someone who's met her xx
Nope. First of all, I don't do strip clubs anymore; has been at lest 15 years since I last stepped foot in one. 2nd, I could care less about Tiger Woods' ex's.