2 weeks.

Hello my loves,

So this is hopefully not going to be a big long post so I will try to keep it short.
This past year has been crazy one to say the least. Everyone I have met has treated me so well (for the most part lol) and have been so kind to me. Its with sadness and happiness I write this...in 2 weeks I will be taking my self off the board. I have found great opportunities for work and school and also with a special someone *heart flutter*. Everyone i have met means so much to me and i appreciate everyone on ECCIE.
So i guess this will be my two weeks notice. For any inconvenience i cause i apologize. For all my true regulars, please contact me and we can go from there.
Love you all!
XOXOXOXO
Best of luck to you, it was great getting to spend a little time with you. Here's hoping our paths don't cross again.
wakeup?
Good Luck sugar in ALL you set your mind and dreams too......................You can do it!!
Is he a hobbyist?
hopefully the Dr. that treated your neck last week.
He's not a hobbiest lol and not my doctor lol!!! Thanks Athena!! Glad y'all aren't mad! I thought a 2 weeks notice was usually standard practice lol!
The best ones never give notice and disappear without a trace.
The best ones never give notice and disappear without a trace. Originally Posted by proper
While the ones who disappear have a higher tendency to become legendary I actually enjoy the "Provider Emeritus" ladies who stay on and post après-hookerdom.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Six months or less.
Lots of followers here I see....
My best wishes ond hopes for all things good, to you and those you hold close.
Six months or less. Originally Posted by trey
I'm taking the under...
With all due respect, in Vegas that under is probably a lock. Good luck to you, there is just a long track record of love announcements then ya know, new name back in game. Nothing personal, I really hope you are done but when you say regulars can keep contacting well ..... It's like Jason takes Manhattan A bad sequel.
Hello my loves,

So this is hopefully not going to be a big long post so I will try to keep it short.
This past year has been crazy one to say the least. Everyone I have met has treated me so well (for the most part lol) and have been so kind to me. Its with sadness and happiness I write this...in 2 weeks I will be taking my self off the board. I have found great opportunities for work and school and also with a special someone *heart flutter*. Everyone i have met means so much to me and i appreciate everyone on ECCIE.
So i guess this will be my two weeks notice. For any inconvenience i cause i apologize. For all my true regulars, please contact me and we can go from there.
Love you all!
XOXOXOXO Originally Posted by emmabunnie
Me thincks those two don't go together but best of luck to you.