The male G spot

• InU
  • 04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
It does exist and I came twice in less than 5 minutes. I WAS truly amazed. Pushing the half century mark but a blessing in disguise. Shangri La? Hormones? Diet? Chemistry?

Help a brother out....
Mine is in the back of her throat...
InU,

I was just discussing this with someone the other day. There is something so wonderful about being in our 50's and having those "AHA!!" moments - especially, in bed :-)

I do think there is tremendous 'power' in the male g-spot, letting go of 'how it has to look', stretching our comfort zones and so on.

You referenced 'diet' - are you mindful of yours? Again. I truly believe (backed by research) that this does play a huge role in our bodies sensation levels, circulation (erection and arousal of the clitoris), the taste of our 'fluids, and overall glow.

I primarily eat raw/fruit/veggies. No meat and dairy. Personally, I noticed: my moods evened out, energy, softer skin, no b.o. ;-). BUT, one VERY fun difference is...my ability to hit the big "O" (again and again and again x10) happens sooooo easily that, uh...I walk around with a dumbass smile on my face, all the time :-)

I think that is so cool that you have unleashed your 'Prostate Power' - keep it...'it?' UP. :-)