The Truth About Still Looking

The short version- Until recently I had never interacted with him.
Everyone remembers that thread. I won't bring up. Well, I spoke my mind and it was not very nice. SL and I did some back and forthing...

It ended up that we were both working on a project, that shall remain nameless. He was the only person that I could really contact about the project and my part needed to be done. So I had to put on my big girl panties and act like a mature adult with this guy I had so many misconceptions about.

So, I contacted SL, with an open mind and we got the job done.
This was not hobby related. There was no BCD. But SL and I sat, like two unlikely people and got to know one another. I believe we both enjoyed each other's company. No bcd, just hanging out.

That was a couple of months ago!

Don't Believe Everything You See & Hear People!! Take the time to get to know people. Keep an open mind.

Merry Christmas to one hell of a generous guy!
  • onei
  • 12-13-2013, 07:38 AM
See, now THAT is the best way to disperse misconceptions. Good for you both. While the internet is great in many ways, it also brings out a side of all of us that is usually only seen "here." In other words, at times we type what we usually wouldn't say face-to-face. And when I say 'we,' that goes for all of us, starting right here with me.
Don't Believe Everything You See & Hear People!! Take the time to get to know people. Keep an open mind.

Merry Christmas to one hell of a generous guy! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
So......

Are you ready to come out about us yet?

How we have been seeing each other, what, 2 times more than last year?

How you get all weak legged and stumble when you join me wherever I might belike yesterday?

How you dress and fix yourself up in anticipation?

Why do you have to constantly put Still Looking into the conversation? Why don't I matter the same way?

I could have done for you what he did? I have the same equipment he has! You didn't eve ask.

Still Looking is a great guy!!!! That's the truth about still looking ....
I'd go on a date with him and NOT just for the $$$$ but because he is a truly caring and nice person who helps people that **deserve it!!!!**

Whispers I'm sorry that happened but you are a great guy and I know that!!! You do matter especially to all the poor kids that you're going to help this Christmas because their parents CANNOT AFFORD to buy them Christmas! That's awesome
So......

Are you ready to come out about us yet?

How we have been seeing each other, what, 2 times more than last year?

How you get all weak legged and stumble when you join me wherever I might belike yesterday?

How you dress and fix yourself up in anticipation?

Why do you have to constantly put Still Looking into the conversation? Why don't I matter the same way?

I could have done for you what he did? I have the same equipment he has! You didn't eve ask.

Originally Posted by Whispers
I am not quite ready to come out about our "it's complicated" relationship, just yet.
I had a recent similar experience with a different hobbyist - I won't mention his name because I don't know which one(s) he's using at the moment. Sometimes people surprise you in the nicest way possible when you take the time to get to know them.
I've met more than one of the most infamous board personas in person (not BCD) and EVERY one of them was a true gentleman and a delight!
I'm glad you gals are "burying the hatchet." Sometimes when you just sit and talk with people, even in the real world, things become a lot better. This actually just recently happened to me and one provider whom I thought was a user. We we able to get a session scheduled and I had a rocking good time with her. She is about to slide into my ATF position.

Claire, I know whom you speak of. He is not a bad guy. In fact, his bark is worse than his bite. I have had multiple conversation with him as well, and told him that there are some words of wisdom in posts that people interpret as him lashing out at them. He calls people on the carpet when they throw up B.S., and they don't like it. That is why mainly people on here do not care for him.

I don't like to fight/argue with people. I really try to get along with others, even though it is not always possible. I'm one of those kinds that sometimes has to say, "Let's just agree to disagree."
and so... the Desolation of Smaug Looking begins,
Brought down by his nemesis, the sexy seductive vixen, with the heart of gold,
Dildo Baggins !!
sometime just sitting down and chatting with that person opens a nice door of friendship, everyone could use a friend to listen and have that ear. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
Who hacked Scarlett's account?
I would go on a date with SL and pay. It would be worth it to here some his stories and have him crack me up throughout. Bring along Scarlett as well. I think they are 2 of the funniest people on the boards. And not just funny looking. I mean SL is a troll after all.

Good to see the Christmas spirit making its way through our little world.
Who hacked Scarlett's account? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I know! Someone must have drank some hateraide and is trying to ruin my reputation or something! I'd never hang out with the likes of that SL. Must have been my evil twin. That bitch!
I would go on a date with SL and pay. It would be worth it to here some his stories and have him crack me up throughout. Bring along Scarlett as well. I think they are 2 of the funniest people on the boards. And not just funny looking. I mean SL is a troll after all.

Good to see the Christmas spirit making its way through our little world. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
You have just been too busy twerkn' to notice all the Christmas cheer.
I love me some twerkn'! Scarlett will you twerk for me?

Scarlett you need to get all your personalities on the same page.

So you break up with Douchehurst and catch Still Looking on the rebound. Way to go!