THE OBAMA WAR AGAINST MAT DRUDGE..............WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Drudge made up phoney ammo numbers which she could not believe anyone in their right mind would believe. She is welcome to her opinion,why do you eant to supress free sprech, in a rant thread you started about suppression of speech? Originally Posted by WTF

He is whirrly because he runs in circles...
Drudge doesn't do that level of reporting; he just links to stories....................An Associated Press story, A Forbes story, a Denver Post story,,,,,you get the picture...

and the billion rounds isn't a phony story......

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworl...billion-rounds
Let me get this straight, Whirly wants to supress the WH opinion that Drudge is a joke? Originally Posted by WTF
let me get this straight, you dont understand the government, the very government each high ranking member of which is sworn to defend the constitution should not attack individual members of the press or specific news organizations?
It is scary that Americans, like WTF, think it is OK for top ranking government bureaucrats (not elected) to go after news outlets.

And he calls himself a Conservative............fuckin g moron.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2013, 05:06 PM
let me get this straight, you dont understand the government, the very government each high ranking member of which is sworn to defend the constitution should not attack individual members of the press or specific news organizations? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did you watch the video? She didn't go after him or try and shut him down, she said she didn't consider him in the sam sentence with some other news organization and she said that report was not correct.It is called free speech, just like Drudge has a right to.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Did you watch the video? She didn't go after him or try and shut him down, she said she didn't consider him in the sam sentence with some other news organization and she said that report was not correct.It is called free speech, just like Drudge has a right to. Originally Posted by WTF

that's whirlies definition of "war against drudge"
LYING SACK OF SHIT.

You wouldn't know WAR if you got drafted into it, you worthless coward!

BTW -- how did you feel about Spiro Agnew or Richard Nixon? Just curious, because you sound an awful lot like both of them.

You have time ... google them both.

(Fucking idiot)
Drudge doesn't do that level of reporting; he just links to stories....................An Associated Press story, A Forbes story, a Denver Post story,,,,,you get the picture...

and the billion rounds isn't a phony story......

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworl...billion-rounds Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Kinda like you linking to every right wing shit slinger,and pretending you are kicking ass?
Shut up and do your job without your attitude.

Napolitano: The Drudge Report is not credible. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Sorry, Trendaway, it's not. But, he can toss out all of the vomit and feces he cares to for as long as he's up to it. And, you simple-minded sheep-wipes will just have to deal with the blowback. What you're upset about is that all of the "liberals" don't swallow the RWW detritus and mimic your stunned, worshipful awe over pure nonsense. Well, asswhole - get the fuck over that. Those responsible for every thought in your head can say whatever they want. Otherwise, the vacuum up there would make your face collapse.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
snick
Life is GOOD.
Life is GOOD. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I suppose "life is good" is all a matter of perspective.

I am of the opinion that being referred to by StupidOldLyingFart as having a "sweet ass" is not something that I would find very appealing.

"Life is good?"

Geez, it must really suck to be a "sweet ass" IIFFY!
Unlike liberals, I support freedom of the press....liberals want to shut up those they disagree with...just look what happens on college campuses...........

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2009/...e-campuses.php Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, except Matt Drudge doesn't qualify as "press".....just propaganda.
timpage, it's MAT Drudge, according to Trendaway. And, like all of Trendaway's efforts, that comes up short with things missing.
Did you watch the video? She didn't go after him or try and shut him down, she said she didn't consider him in the sam sentence with some other news organization and she said that report was not correct.It is called free speech, just like Drudge has a right to. Originally Posted by WTF
i dont have to watch it. in her position she has a greater duty to be totally circumspect. she should pronounce no one as credible or incredible. it is not an issue of free speech