Address: Richardson/Plano
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJNQNS, DATY, K9
Session Length: Till finished
Fee: $100
Hair Color and Length: Sandy blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" trim, maybe 120 lbs. B cup, pierced kitty, landing strip. Cute and very nice lady.
Recommendation: Yes
did u have to send a pic? that's where i stumbled on the "need help". Had 3 on the hook but lost them cuz I wouldn't send a pic.
With this one, I did. Others wanted one as well but some don't require it. All but one offered up pics before requesting I send one.
Yup...it does work- I have one on the hook but haven't been able to close the deal cos of scheduling. I can't wait to get back into town to report back. For the record, she sent me pics first...then a couple emails later, asked that I return the favor
any way to contact her?
I to have scored on Craigslist.I was looking for an ebony female and put an ad and found an UTR in desoto.
  • Tb_8
  • 04-15-2011, 09:07 AM
What section do you guys normally post under.. or do you just do general?
any way to contact her? Originally Posted by PUREpleasure
In the ROS part of the review I explained she wants to remain very discreet, hence no contact info. She peruses CL When she needs a little extra $. The purpose of my review wasn't necessarily to do anything but show that CL can be effective. lots of ladies here that are low volume, every now and then type providers. You just have to fish.
What section do you guys normally post under.. or do you just do general? Originally Posted by Tb_8
Personals+casual encounters. Put a word in the title that has an S in it, then substitute a $ for the S. In the ad just mention you are a generous guy. They'll come calling along with lots of spam. So, set up a specific email used solely CL hunting.