Which providers out there would you consider a true courtesan?

It seems there are hundreds, if not thousands of providers out there on the multiple sites but I’m looking for that true professional.
Are there any try courtesans out there? I understand they’d come at a premium but I’m in my 50’s now and have been doing this for a minute and as I think back to those memorable experiences it’s the names like (Autumn Spring, Loving Kayla or Berkleigh) that come to mind.
I would love to hear of names of providers that are still out there or UTR ladies that I’m not aware of.
Colleen Deverou
  • Go4it
  • 04-10-2021, 01:50 AM
Don't know where she is or whether or not she is still in the game but Reese Foster always comes to my mind as being one of the best at almost everything.
Shea Veile I think is still working, at least she's advertising still on Eros. Whenever I saw her for an appointment it was always everything one could ask for in terms of a courtesan experience.

- Totally perfect TCB, always answered request promptly, detailed driving directions, on time every time.
- Head to toe glamour - hair, light makeup, really hot outfit, shaved smooth including legs, nails done etc.
- Then a smooth transition from gracious host with refreshments, conversation on almost any topic, moving on to seductive little touches, then light kisses with even more advanced touching, gradually progressing to bedroom with hot, cat-in-heat sex with msog available and welcomed
- Cool down with shower available, moving back to light caresses and kissing etc.
- not a clock watcher
- Frequently an add-on of a follow-on dinner in some nice place (no additional charge)

She was never low cost, and then went to a two-hour minimum and I couldn't stay with that.

It's been several years since I've seen her, so can't comment on how she is now.
She also allowed many to go BAREBACK & CIP after the first appointment, a scheme to keep you on her client rooster. It works... I can't comment how she is today but back in the day
it was like a all you can eat buffet.
Shea Veile I think is still working, at least she's advertising still on Eros. Whenever I saw her for an appointment it was always everything one could ask for in terms of a courtesan experience.

- Totally perfect TCB, always answered request promptly, detailed driving directions, on time every time.
- Head to toe glamour - hair, light makeup, really hot outfit, shaved smooth including legs, nails done etc.
- Then a smooth transition from gracious host with refreshments, conversation on almost any topic, moving on to seductive little touches, then light kisses with even more advanced touching, gradually progressing to bedroom with hot, cat-in-heat sex with msog available and welcomed
- Cool down with shower available, moving back to light caresses and kissing etc.
- not a clock watcher
- Frequently an add-on of a follow-on dinner in some nice place (no additional charge)

She was never low cost, and then went to a two-hour minimum and I couldn't stay with that.

It's been several years since I've seen her, so can't comment on how she is now. Originally Posted by mtabsw
She also allowed many to go BAREBACK & CIP after the first appointment, a scheme to keep you on her client rooster. It works... I can't comment how she is today but back in the day
it was like a all you can eat buffet. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'
Have to admit I was not one of the "many" - when I didn't get relief from the 2 hour minimum I wasn't surprised about that either.
Boy, I leave for a bit and everything goes to hell. This is certainly not the home away from home I left. Don't know if they are still around, but Bliss and Jessica UTR were so good they made your heart hurt.
Bliss is pretty active on Twitter & Onlyfans. Had a video with Tori that would make you cum in your shorts.
It seems there are hundreds, if not thousands of providers out there on the multiple sites but I’m looking for that true professional.
Are there any try courtesans out there? I understand they’d come at a premium but I’m in my 50’s now and have been doing this for a minute and as I think back to those memorable experiences it’s the names like (Autumn Spring, Loving Kayla or Berkleigh) that come to mind.
I would love to hear of names of providers that are still out there or UTR ladies that I’m not aware of. Originally Posted by Rstencin
Thank you for the mention
Boy, I leave for a bit and everything goes to hell. This is certainly not the home away from home I left. Don't know if they are still around, but Bliss and Jessica UTR were so good they made your heart hurt. Originally Posted by daty/o

Thank you so much for the kind words! I definitely enjoy the Hobby! Passionate encounters always make my day!!
Kisses,
Jessica
  • BLM69
  • 05-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Sad to see out of hundreds of providers in the DFW, you have a hand full on top of their game, all these other frauds are wanting to charge like the top ladies. Hobby is way out of wack these days 😂
Reese Foster
Jessica UTR
Berkleigh
Shea Veile
Isabella Preslie
Maybe you should think of leaving the hobby, BLM.

Wildcat
A true courtesan is rare in the hobby. One that is not is one that has to advertise everyday, is not always posting her opinion on internet whore boards and does not make you feel as if she is doing you a favor by taking your money. Basically, she stays out of the direct limelight and lets her sessions talk for her.
Maybe you should think of leaving the hobby, BLM.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
DITTO ...