Ladies - How far in advance will you schedule

I travel to Dallas often but my trips are quick usually staying one night . These quick trips make for tight play schedules. For instance I am coming in Wednesday night and Thursday and tried to make an appointment but the lady said it was too far out, this is something that I run into often.

So how far out do you like to schedule? Current day, 24 hours or 48 hours plus?
I do 2 weeks or longer when on tour .
I like 24hr
Can do same day appt IF screening can be done in a timey manner & have a spot open .
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2021, 11:23 AM
I travel to Dallas often but my trips are quick usually staying one night . These quick trips make for tight play schedules. For instance I am coming in Wednesday night and Thursday and tried to make an appointment but the lady said it was too far out, this is something that I run into often.

So how far out do you like to schedule? Current day, 24 hours or 48 hours plus? Originally Posted by Snafu75
Head to OH2 for a larger talent search, it's the new BP monitored by a old geezer, just don't make the old drama whores mad or they'll get you banned, them fatties only like simps
2-3 days max forgotabout any longer ( I have had no luck with any longer then 2 days)

I prefer 24-48 hours notice as Same day appointments can rarely be accommodated. I have a normal daily schedule as well as a real career like most people.

Gentlemen plan.

I travel regularly and am generally booked weeks in advance when in town, so if an appointment is requested more than 4 weeks out, I will require deposit to secure our time.