Regular?

This question is for hobbiest and providers as I would like both views. At what frequnecy is one considered a regular? How often do you see your ATF? Thanks.
I thought this about pooping.
In general, it varies.

I have a regular that comes to Dallas four times a year for work, and four times a year on the same dates like clockwork I can count on his visit. On occasion, if he's in another city close by, I'll meet him where he is. He's a regular.

For me, it's not the frequency of the visit, or the number of times you return. It's the comfort level between us.
I used to see only one provider 2-4 time per month for 5 years. Now I like to see 1 ATF 1-2 time per month, and 3-4 regular provider once per month or every other month. It is like eating out, No matter how good the food taste, You do get burn out when you eat the same food all the time.
My last ATF was a RMT, Tough to find a hott 20-27 young spinner who are true GFE, PSE, and give an excellent body rob nowadays.
A regular comes more than 2x in a month. I have several in this category...

My personal ATF is someone I can't wait to see. We genuinely enjoy each others company and communicate daily about what's going on in our lives. In my case I'm single so he visits and we do "date" stuff - last week we ordered delivery and had wine while watching tv. Over the weekend we went out...dinner, drinks and I even met his buddies. I'm seeing him again this week...dinner, drinks and whatever else he decides he'd like to do.

Personally, being single can be lonely. It's hard to find a man I connect with and just so happens he was one of them. No rhyme or reason, not about business - just what happens between a man and a woman.

The important thing is to enjoy the moment...life is short
  • S-Man
  • 10-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Regardless of the frequency, I would see her and no one else.
misspriss- The guy you described is kind of like a boyfriend. I hope you give him a big discount
I used to see only one provider 2-4 time per month for 5 years. Now I like to see 1 ATF 1-2 time per month, and 3-4 regular provider once per month or every other month. It is like eating out, No matter how good the food taste, You do get burn out when you eat the same food all the time.
My last ATF was a RMT, Tough to find a hott 20-27 young spinner who are true GFE, PSE, and give an excellent body rob nowadays. Originally Posted by joc1970
That's when it's up to you and the lady to spice it up!

My ATF's never tend to do the same things with me. For some reason, the amount of time we spend together increases over time, and that increases the possibilities for our time together. We go from an hour romp to tapas and drinks to dinner dates and multi-hour fuck-fests to spending the day together in bed or clowning about town.

Of course they see other women, and I'm more than willing to give them a reference. Variety is the spice of life. They come back, and appreciate you all the more.
Tiffani- My view is very different. There is a big difference between true GFE and the GFE we pay for. A normal relationship is based on give and take, common goal and trust. While hobbying relationship is based on trade and measured by amount of dollars exchanged. The client indeed expect provider to meet and exceed his expectation time after time. Especially when he is willing to pay for the service repeatedly. I'm also in service business, unless my skill and experience met the demand of my client, why will my clients pay top dollar for my service. Unless I can met and exceed client's expectation. Why will anyone refer their family and friend to me. This is a business, it is a business owner's responsibility to keep your client happy. Or they will take their business else where. Some of us don't demand much, we tend to shop around, watch, and observe to find the right provider for our long term business.
I see my ATF as often as I can - typically 2 -3x week. She is a keeper - at least for a while - and I haven't tired of her in over 9 months. Previously I rarely saw a provider more than 1x or 2x. Most were somewhat forgetable in that there wasn't any chemistry, and rather mechanical. This includes some of the $$$$$ providers. Money doesn't translate into chemistry.

Others were quite nice, sexy, friendly, and delightful. Again, the chemistry rose it's head. It wasn't that I DIDN'T like them - no, not at all. They were lovely human beings, who acted professionally, and exuded a genuinely friendly personna. Awesome ladies who shared themselves completely with this broken boy.

My current ATF is always wet to see me. She does whatever I ask, without hesitation. She is as nasty, or as sensual, as the moment dictates. There are few, if any, ' No's '. Her ' No's' are pretty much in line with mine, so not an issue. She isn't a 10, tho she is easy on my eyes, comfortable in her own skin. She puts up with my crap well, and offers insightful, wise suggestions to every issue I have had.

Thats why she, currently, is my ATF.
misspriss- The guy you described is kind of like a boyfriend. I hope you give him a big discount Originally Posted by joc1970
In my case, I accept donations for two things and two things only:
1. Relaxing body rub - 1hr
2. Relaxing body rub - 1.5 hrs

Anything after that would be a rip off. I'm honest and treat others as I like to be treated, with kindness.

In this particular case, he graciously makes a donation for 1.5 hours. We like to think it keeps us honest and keeps me from having boyfriend expectations.

I think it's a win/win!
You are a regular when you go back to your real life and wonder, "What the fuck am I doing becoming a regular?"
a la bill clinton, it all depends on what regular is

some guys have one or two ATFs. some have a bunch.
i know many women who i enjoy their company and i believe that they enjoy mine.
i dont call them my ATFs, i just call or contact my favs.

like many guys who are still working and/or attached, my intimate consulting availability is limited by work and real life.
last year - quite a bit of consulting. this year - not so much consulting.

last year, i saw one woman 9 times, one woman 8 times, one woman 5 times, and several women 1-4 times.

this year, i saw three women twice and several women 1 time.
two of the three are the same favs from last year.

so, it all depends on what regular is
regardless, it's mostly been deliteful!!!!!
Do regulars get to tickle taint?
Regulars get to tickle it, pet it, and if theyre lucky...LICK IT! ha ha ha

ATF's are someone who communicate with me on a daily basis and come to see me or at least take me to lunch/dinner every week.

Regulars are gents who visit me at least twice a month.

Established friends are gents who see me at least once, and usually again within the year.

After you are established with me, discounted Grandfathered rates apply for all future visits.

I offer a FREE visit after your 2nd or 3rd visit
(within one month, depending on the type of massage session)

This has always been great for me, and I only have one ATF...
(at a time)