The Real Scammer~a.e.jobim

A gentleman with the handle a.e.jobim has made comments regarding my status. He is saying that I am a girl that supposedly threatened extortion on him. He is also saying I have multiple accounts. He is telling ya'll I am a girl that I am not.

The girl that he is associating me with does not have a single tie to me. We have never met or heard of each other. I took it upon myself to contact this lady and find out what was going on and how or why we could be possibly associated. She is in College Station and I am in Dallas. If the mods were smart enough they could see our IP addresses are in completely separate cities.

The story is very different from a.e.jobim. (I am sure this is no surprise) Apparently, it is the other way around. This client wanted to be cover free throughout a full service appointment and the young lady declined. He got pissed off and wrote a false review. Then he wrote a review in Waco while she was not even working. This girl claims she has never even visited in Dallas.

I made a comment in a thread regarding his extortion situation. I was basically saying the same thing several others did. That anyone can go to the cops about extortion but it gets tricky when you or the girl have to reveal how the contact initiated. (this is not Nevada) It was nothing personal. I don't even know a.e.jobim. It was a simple comment regarding a public thread.

a.e.jobim has texted me saying that because I said something he did not like in his thread that he is no going to ruin me on this board. He also stated that he has over 5 years of history on the board and all the mods have his back. That he can say whatever he wants on eccie. Unbelievable. I have been active 24 hours and all this drama. Drama that does not even involve myself.

I am aware this is a "hobby" board. I am not asking for sympathy or for anyone to "have my back." However, right is right and wrong is wrong. It is a shame that you are this emotionally involved in the game, a.e.jobim. Someone says something you do not like so you act out? Did this man agree to the terms and conditions of being over 18? Someone should double check that please.

Anyone with half their brain cells can see that this gal and I do not resemble each other and have no link to each other. I applaud all the followers.

Thanks for the warm welcome Dallas!
Really an alert! I made no threats toward you! Your toward me is a different concern.

With the texts back a forth with you - I would not even see you from free.

I've asked you to explain this comment in the Waco alert section:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053078502

I did give you a road map on how to handle the issue. I told you to say it was a stupid comment, ask for forgiveness, and say that you take privacy at a high level concerning the hobby.

I can download my texts to any mod that wants to see them.

She responded to me in a text "bye" after posting this "Warning".
So the jury is out. I'll lay down my hand of 3 years on eccie, my 28 reviews, my 37 OKs on p411, and my 5 + years on p411. Lets see your hand Kandeance and explain your comments please! Really, someone who's been on the board for 4 days and has one person come forward to back you up but no reviews on you?

You got any other credibility to lay on the table?

I did say to cut a deal with a known reviewer - someone will see you at the right price. I did not offer myself up to see her!! I would NOT see her after some of the texts I received from her.

Your English in your texts is much better than this post. How would you explain that? Or better yet how can He explain that?
Really, join the Dallas board but then go make a (bad) comment in the section of the WACO ALERTS concerning a very serious shakedown going on!!!! And I ruined your career on eccie for pointing that out on a private section (who leaked it?) of this board!!!
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Move along! Nothing to see here!!
Anyone with half their brain cells can see that this gal and I do not resemble each other and have no link to each other. I applaud all the followers. Originally Posted by kinkyKandaceKelly
How many ladies refer to other ladies as "gal"? Only ungentlemen do that.

I kept all other issues BCD and will continue to do that. The only issue is between us in front of the doors is that you DON"T have an issue with someone being "E" for their opinion of a not so good session. In other words, give a not so good review at your own risk of being destroyed! I pointed that out in your post and now I'm some how someone that needs to be destroyed!! Do you work for the Executive Branch? Let me make it easier for you - do you work for the White House?
too much drama
Who gives a shit!? AC, drop it and move on. Same goes for KKK...

Enough drama on this whore board as it is.

W.