Encounter: Daisy, amazing

User ID: -
Date: 04/12/2022
Name: Daisy Lane
Phone: will provide
Email Address: Daisylanevip@gmail.com (her assistant)
URL / Website: https://daisylane.ch
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North of Downtown hotel
Activities: bbj k9 cg rcg
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair - beautiful
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Daisy looks hotter than her pictures and her personality comes out in person. Top Notch. She has small, but grabble breasts, cute face, great teeth, dresses cute, perfect skin everywhere, I think one tattoo.
Recommendation: Yes
Omg her rates are very high! You paid that much with her?!? That’s crazy for those prices I can have at least 2 appointments maybe three with someone else
not someone as hot as her, and if you can, plz share.
Tony is playing on a different level bro. If I could afford to spend $700 or $1000 why not. But how many people can really do that. 1-2% of the population?

I'll tell you this, I have had some amazing experiences for $120-200. With girls that look this good. It's a matter of timing and luck.
Yeah, she's def one to try. Thanks for the review, it's good to know she's the real deal.
Her ideal day with you is a spa, shopping, dinner, and drinks. Guessing that will run $2,500 to $10,000.

No wonder it’s her ideal day. Good luck!

Could three of us cover the hourly rate and schedule a foursome? I get the first 20 minutes and the other two of you wait outside. I’m thinking I’ll hit a bogey.
I’d pay it but everything had better be BBFS with CIP, COF and CIM finishes. Maybe even some bareback Greek with an ass like hers.