Encounter: Another Great Time With Avery69

User ID: -
Date: 4/22
Name: Avery69
Phone: 512-937-5655
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64264-Avery69 OH2 website added
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain area apt.
Activities: Kiss, convo, refreshments, bbj, ss, daty, missionary, doggie, rcg
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Avery is 5’3”, cheerleader/stripper legs, flat belly, really nice small perky b breasts, nice butt she loves to shake, pretty smiling face.
Recommendation: Yes
Avery's one of my favorites for sure.

Everyone knows that she may win the award for the worst TCB in Austin... or, perhaps West of the Mississippi. But, if you can get ahold of her she's a great time.

She has a very bubbly personality and is fun to hangout with... she needs to get a mattress....

A'Man
She should get a futon, better than the leather sofa. LoL
She has an air mattress now near where the sofa used to be.
I love me some Avery saw her a long time ago
The air mattress is a big improvement from that couch. Cripes! I can’t imagine how that thing would light up under UV! It is too bad Jackson is holed up in the spare room. I’d have bought her a bed myself if I thought it wouldn’t have been a luxury hotel for him.
air mattress is def a plus, but i also consider to bring a yoga mat too
Just do her standing up. No mattress or sofa needed.
I have some, but not sure if I am allowed to post here. They are from Oh2 where I could never get a hold of her. She is very hard to book, as others have found. I've wanted to try her out for a long time.
Maybe put in private tags?
Maybe put in private tags? Originally Posted by oldphone14
Must meet the board pic guidelines:
https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64264-Avery69 This was a guest account. OH2 has been down for too long!
I can't get into OH2 anymore, no matter what I try. VPN on/off, nothing.
But, if that is where I saved the pics back when we texted the year before last during the plandemic. SO if you can see her profile on OH2, that's what I have. I saved all that I saw. Sadly, I've still never seen her.