Eccie and ourhome2??? 🙄

This is making it hard for us providers if you no longer allows us to make ads so we can't get clients from this site anymore and then our Home2 is glitching for the last 3 weeks so you can't even log into it and if you do log in it logs you back out! now what the fuck are we going to do? Those were the two main safe sites I used I don't trust Backpage because cops be on there and iffy about skipped the games because there's no way of verifying the men aren't cops exotic monkey is also unsafe so it's like what the fuck do we do?... Any advice would help. Because I'm struggling and I got bills to pay... So safe sites and any info would help thanks! 🙏🏿
Tryst is a good board, cops are on all boards it’s the way you screen that keeps you safe.

Also P411 is a good tool as well

Goodluck dear
Tryst is a good board, cops are on all boards it’s the way you screen that keeps you safe.

Goodluck dear Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'll try it out thanks love ❤️
  • RK2
  • 04-28-2022, 10:23 AM
I feel you Kitten. I have had trouble joining P411 (not accepting new clients, providers saying they would vouch then don't, trouble navigating the site). Tryst is more "upscale" than STG but is very limited in what the provider offers as a menu and that makes it difficult to search. STG's is just a damn gamble, cop/no cop, as advertised/false advertising, pictures accurate/not even close, and so on and so on. There are very reputable providers that do advertise on STG but far and few between. OH2 was good for daily ad's and ISO. Not sure where we go now. If you get any ideas, let us know.
I feel you Kitten. I have had trouble joining P411 (not accepting new clients, providers saying they would vouch then don't, trouble navigating the site). Tryst is more "upscale" than STG but is very limited in what the provider offers as a menu and that makes it difficult to search. STG's is just a damn gamble, cop/no cop, as advertised/false advertising, pictures accurate/not even close, and so on and so on. There are very reputable providers that do advertise on STG but far and few between. OH2 was good for daily ad's and ISO. Not sure where we go now. If you get any ideas, let us know. Originally Posted by RK2
Yeah I get it trust me lol and i will definitely let you know if I find a good safe site
The trick is .... posting
a non-ad "ad" witbout sounding like an "ad" so you can bypass certain ridicule from certain "ad-police" members here just waiting to pounce.

Otherwise, post up some taint photos.. ..you know, for Pyramider.
Hon, why don't you add an Image Gallery? With Current Pictures? Maybe a current review to let the gents know you're still here? And if you're not on P411, DEFINITELY get on there. Every site serves it's own purpose, no matter the situation; please stay safe and do not forget to screen. The Hobby Is Forever Changing.

Keep Your Chin Up, The Hobby Has Been Through Worse

BTW: Erotic Monkey is NOT a Legitimate Site. They STOLE Everyones Profiles Without Permission Years Ago and Reviews To Build Their Site And Refused To Take Our Profiles Down. I warn my clients about that site.

Stay Well and Happy Hobbying!
Folks,
It's not the ad review by us board staff volunteers, it's the board's reaction to the Fosta/Sesta laws 2019.
So let's go with the flow, so a place to socialize remains.

I would like to thank Cendell and Alyssa for their comments.

TW, what did you do with Pyramider?
He's overdue to post in this thread as the word taint has been here for over 2 hours.
Yes, I noticed. He's a slacker ...jk

Thats why the community has ME.. to fill that void, as it were.

Goodluck dear Originally Posted by Cendell M
Kitten,

Still screen like your life depends on it because it does. There are fucktards here that share a P411 account. Screen, screen, screen. P411 is just a part of screening, it is not screening.
I know silly that’s why I said P411 is just another tool.

Attachment 878743
Folks,
It's not the ad review by us board staff volunteers, it's the board's reaction to the Fosta/Sesta laws 2019.
So let's go with the flow, so a place to socialize remains.

I would like to thank Cendell and Alyssa for their comments.

TW, what did you do with Pyramider?
He's overdue to post in this thread as the word taint has been here for over 2 hours. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Keep in mind, It's up to you to provide for you and your family. It's not ECCIEs responsibility or concern about your family or your ability or inability to provide for them.

You chose this profession, adapt.
^^^^Harsh, any-who the girl signed up on Tryst, wish her nothing but the best!
Keep in mind, It's up to you to provide for you and your family. It's not ECCIEs responsibility or concern about your family or your ability or inability to provide for them.

You chose this profession, adapt. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Damn babe, where the Hell were "You" when that one girl that "Stays Pregnant" was Always posting Her Ads Begging for work... This Needs to be a Sticky Because, Some Ads get to stay up and Others Don't. I suppose it all Depends on the Desperation. I've noticed that the "*Competition*" gets the RTM button with the Quickness Lately and Their Ads Disappear.

Good to see You posting Babe!
*** HEY, READ THIS: I just downloaded the free ProtonVPN from the app store, and now I have no more oh2 site issues... so far anyways.****