URL / Website: Auroramoretti.nl
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near domain
Activities: Convo, kiss, bbbj, daty, 69, cfs, msog
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s an attractive young girl, slim, about B cups, and nice round butts. The photos on the website are hers. She’s wearing a walking cast on her foot but she’s doing pretty well now.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review Op. Aurora is young and fun for sure. She's very GFE... you also captured her well as being bubbly and full of energy.

She's a breath of fresh air. She has a great attitude and fun to be with. We need more ladies like her in the hobby!

She also texted me this week that she is visiting Austin. She told me that she's here until hotel checkout time tomorrow morning.

I've posted some great pics of her in the Austin Men's LR on OH2. Check them out if you can log in there.

A'Man
Thanks for the review Op. Aurora is young and fun for sure. She's very GFE... you also captured her well as being bubbly and full of energy.

She's a breath of fresh air. She has a great attitude and fun to be with. We need more ladies like her in the hobby!

She also texted me this week that she is visiting Austin. She told me that she's here until hotel checkout time tomorrow morning.

I've posted some great pics of her in the Austin Men's LR on OH2. Check them out if you can log in there.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Good pics
Yeah Aurora makes you feel like a king