Alpha Males Like This Make me want to vomit..especially first time dates

As if..

This guy was really hot 6'3 broad shoulders slim waist tight ass cute face but this bullshit about greeting him at my incall door kneeling was like WTF!!!

I know there's a lot of DOMS here & I'm not trying to give you ED but Gentlemen there's a dance to Dominion even in hobbling.
This guy was at my incall front door sounding like Eddie Murphy proud as can be for all my neighbors to hear him say
Kneel down.

Ughh
Ladies I will post his photo & number in ladies locker room or pm me

Ughh..
My incall is not for renters..ya.

Staff Edit - Image Contained Derogatory Racial Term - Image Removed - Biomed1
He was soooo ducking HOT too!
Darn it
Super Attraxtive & Sexy my loss I guess ..sometimes being too pushy is a turn off
He probably only acted that way once he saw your pictures were from 20 years ago and 100 lbs ijs
Fuck u
Both of you, play nice.
LOL. I had to laugh seeing that text interchange!!
He probably only acted that way once he saw your pictures were from 20 years ago and 100 lbs ijs Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Lol
Dayummm
No comment, yet

Meanwhile
I'll continue to stay very selective
Yes stay very selective beautiful, I was shocked because prior to scheduling there was no mention of "Fantasy Role Play " & I'm standing at the door greeting him & he's speaking very loudly " Kneel at my feet"
I was smiling & thinking ok he's kidding Wtf..
& he continued I opened the door he walked in & I was like OMG hot like super sexy Body & very attractive but hid personality had me point him out .
Screw that & since then I've had the pleasure of seeing another sexy guy that totally made up for it & was super sweetest.
This guy is blocked to be almost shouting kneel at my feet at my entrance was a huge nono...ughh.. lol wtf
I'm not de$perate..like whatever dude .

Yuck.

I'm also going to add that he was attracted to me it was in his eyes & comment about wanting to fyck me up the ass & orally. If someone is not attracted would they still want to do that
Allaboutthebbj? Um no.
I do want to say sorry for my short temper but those rude comments towards me have taken a toll especially from members I have not even met like my last review from Spacey69 has members just speaking so poorly regarding my looks & I'm totally sexy , Otherwise Men like the one that just left would not be coming to see me?

My pictures are not old however truth be during covid I did not give a fuck because I thought oh shit we are all going to die..yes waiter more French baguettes with tons of butter & red wine. Yes more fucking Garlic Naan, Yes more & more carbs. & being on a only protein diet the pounds pile on but I'm not obese & old I'm Thick & I'm not even that thick like there's no Gut or flap just a thicker woman .
Will I lose weight
I don't know I'm having too much fun still eating fucking carbs.
& staying busy fucking regulars that enjoy me & life's good .

I will take some new pics & post them when I get super slow or no ones calling
The rude comments towards me are insulting & I'm fed up.
Lol no pun intended .
Maybe I will start advertising bbw..haha
I'm here to have fun more than earn a living remember I'm older & invested in profits.

I'm hoping all of you please respect your dates it's rude to treat someone as if they are your doormat unless discussed in private for fantasy role play.

I don't care how much money you have or how attractive you are respect is mandatory towards in this field if you want to be successful & the bcd..degradation is bad & discussed prior if the provider is into that do not show up expecting a Lady in this field to be your doormat.

Allaboutthebbj..we've never met & honestly sorry for responding Fu..that's not my style & I let anger get the best of me & as long as I've been a member here & you have UNIQUE carpenter is right let's play nice.

Fuck lol
Damn it ….
Did he get his deposit back?
There used to be a provider near me who would open the door, put her finger up to lips as to say, stay quite. She would get down on her knees, open my pants, pull me out, and give two long licks.

Then stand back up and say "Hello". Take her top down, walk over to the couch, and ask "what do you want?"

That was super hot and I have asked providers to do that.

Never on tge first time, but certainly have asked via text for tge 2nd time.
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2022, 06:44 PM
Men also fuck 400lbs huge women, some simps will fuck anything and lie to them