What’s up with 6175?

• Kaow
  • 05-27-2022, 02:23 PM
So I’ve seen a couple reviews, one from this month. I’ve stopped by around 4 different times in the past few months and every time the sign is on, the door is locked and no answer. Today I stopped bu and same thing, try calling and goes straight to voicemail. Is there a certain time I should be trying?
So I’ve seen a couple reviews, one from this month. I’ve stopped by around 4 different times in the past few months and every time the sign is on, the door is locked and no answer. Today I stopped bu and same thing, try calling and goes straight to voicemail. Is there a certain time I should be trying? Originally Posted by Kaow
Just a shot in the dark but if you are Mid East or Indian or appear as such, they decline to open and serve you, no judgement here just saying.
The phone rings at owner home not to shop or at last used to be the setup
  • Kaow
  • 05-27-2022, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Kaow
Not an encounter - moved
So I’ve seen a couple reviews, one from this month. I’ve stopped by around 4 different times in the past few months and every time the sign is on, the door is locked and no answer. Today I stopped bu and same thing, try calling and goes straight to voicemail. Is there a certain time I should be trying? Originally Posted by Kaow
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHvLhviwK30