Try weekly & BLM69 & others I failed to mention that constantly try & defame

Defame me & my superb skills as a professional here..It's not nice to try and sabotage a providers earnings with rude posts & just wanted to let you guys know I'm still staying very busy & your rude posts do not harm me .

I just wanted to post this publicly & I hope if you've hurt any other professional here they are aware to keep smiling & staying sexy when they see a rude comment or comments being posted about then from guys that have never even met them.

Staff Edit - Members are Reminded . . . #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. - Biomed1
& I have like several more but my attachments are full.

It's not nice to post rude comments towards a provider you do not even knoe or have met especially at one of her work places or one of her " office"
That would be like some one posting a bad review about you on linked in or something anonymously & constantly doing so .

If I stole from you ripped you off did a no show after receiving $ then yes blast me
If I shared private info about you your name or anything yes blast me

If I was dirty & gross upon arrival & just gossiped during out session yes blast Mr

I'm like a really good pro & it's really sad that the regulars I see hate drama & not lol log in & say yea she's right.

It's okay they are paying me so whatever

So not sure who's a troll & who's real but it's just the kind of thing that makes some ladies not want to post.

When I was Classysexxx on ourhome 2.net I don't think I ever dealt with this so it's interesting how here on a more public review board I am so it makes me wonder if most are trolls posting the rude comments.

I'm not one that accepts continuous abuse
Ohhh boyyy ... where do i begin ?

Obviously, you havent seen the not-so-nice version of me.

Ima try to be nice since Im in a good nood today.

Hows that website cumin along, anyhow ? We need some alternatives UITB

#rentFree.

UC. so that I, along with others, can remain on topic with this here thread, can you help discern what that might be ?
Yes TW,
And I recommend that you not continue.
I fail to see what any of those texts prove. I mean, they are as incoherent as every post you make here. IJS
I fail to see what any of those texts prove. I mean, they are as incoherent as every post you make here. IJS Originally Posted by Bowser98
Facts ^^
All I can say to anyone that wants to see me, NEVER TEXT ME like this.

This is like the blueprint for how not to come across or communicate with me.
Using shorthand "frfr" is an instant block for me as well.
How does those texts prove it’s TW & BLM??? Am I missing something…..
So does this mean no taint photos then?
Ughh no it means that it's rude for them to continue to constantly bash me & I like the FrFr guys they pay very well.
Lol
It's just me hoping for a public Apology.

I stay busy please stop trying to defame me every time I post guys or everytime a review is posted about me when u don't even knoe me or have met me in person guys.

Okay?
It's a Beautiful day today. Turn Off your Hobby Phone, take the day off and spend some time Outside

Make The Most Out Of This Beautiful Day and Happy Hobbying!
  • pxmcc
  • 06-03-2022, 10:07 PM
Venus pay TW no mind. He is esteemed neither in (the front lines of) battle nor in the hallowed halls of counsel.

sorry try weakly. you must try strongly.
awwww.. thanks BUTTercup. Nice to see you post with one of your other shandles.

#RentFree

#TooEasy

#Still tryna to figure out the point of this thread.