To those sexy Playas that post reviews..

The extroverts?

If you where interested in recording some of your fun adventures & getting a return on your "fun" with ofcourse ladies that allow short video clips um you need to take advantage now..

OnlyFans to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october

Only fans easy 2-5 k a month ..no joke
Especially if you have a link here for all the mongers to see..

This message is going out Especially to one guy I know had an interest .
Hi boo! Lol if your reading this
The extroverts?

If you where interested in recording some of your fun adventures & getting a return on your "fun" with ofcourse ladies that allow short video clips um you need to take advantage now..
OnlyFans to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October - Bloomberg

Only fans easy 2-5 k a month ..no joke
Especially if you have a link here for all the mongers to see.. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I doubt OF barring certain videos will have any effect on guys that like to record themselves with the ladies.

I met a lady the other day who said she averages $12K/month on OF & $5K-$10K/week hobbying. Left me wondering why she was driving a rusted out PT Cruiser & chose to meet at a shady Budget Inn.
No Only fans does pay I've seen the checks of a few um ladies.
And I was not boasting about anything other than that marcellus if there where any guys here into posting clips up to reimburse them for their "pro outing budget" being a member in this community just trying to help a hot stud on here that might have found it interesting
& BTW I'm about to see a 6am lol that's why I'm up...I've been partying my ass off all night then crashing
& BTW I'm about to see a 6am lol that's why I'm up...I've been partying my ass off all night then crashing Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Party on dude !