Summer is here.... tan lines or no tan?

As you all can see summer in Houston has arrived as always sooner than later, so the question is tan or not to tan?are Tan Lines sexy or do you prefer full body tan?
I guessing this is cake on poop.
I guessing this is cake on poop. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I didn't know they pooped through there. I've always thought it was there to help with aim, like a bullseye 🎯
Back on topic, I do love tan lines 👙
Most definitely tan lines!!!
& I know a salon that gives u those in 6vdays
Lady with no tan lines means she does EVERYTHING UNDER the sun.
Tan Lines all day everyday!
Tan lines all day
Fully nude tan all day every day .....
Just don't do the underboob tan. Where the bottom of your boobs is tan, buy the rest is not.
When she has a yellow stain on her croch, pits, and cleavage I understand why some tan but a nice white buddy that been scrub clean is cool. Also yellow stain cause by bacteria when s is dark in color.
I didn't know they pooped through there. I've always thought it was there to help with aim, like a bullseye 🎯
Back on topic, I do love tan lines 👙 Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
There use tan to high imperfections.
That just enough tan to cover the top imperfections.
Thought-provoking Thank you so much for your input but please let's stay back on topic
Having a girl with tan lines in your bed damn, so I voted hell yeah. It takes me back to Brazil where tan lines were bare minimum due to the tiny bikinis wow those garotas were hot.

But really just having the privilege of Vicky Z in bed with you tan lines or no is good enough for any man.

Thanks for the poll.
Thank you sweetheart