State: Pennsylvania
Address: library road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dark, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: very pretty with nice body.
wearing a tight blue mini dress
Recommendation: Yes
... Good review there, mate...

But... uh ... Kyoto (and a few others) are located "up the stairs" also.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
Yep… Kyoto is virtually the same… just “B squad” talent… sky is an extra 20 minute drive for me, but i find it mostly worth it to head there instead
... G (and a few others) are located "up the stairs" also.
Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
are any of these places north or west of the city?

been looking for some place more on my route.

although traffic wasn't bad around early afternoon. rush hour I bet is bad in that area.
Rush hour is bad there, not so much around Kyoto, but it sounds like a further drive for you. Nothing as open about services North or West of the city.
Always had a better time at Kyoto. Been a while though
I have not been to either place in a long time either, but my experiences were always better at Kyoto than at Sky, and over the years the reviews have favored Kyoto as well.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed