City: Plano
State: -
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: FS-See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5-2 HWP no ass , 34 DD very nice tits with suckable nips. And hairy bush pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review and including all pertinent information Beefstix.
So, is she thick in the middle as others have implied?
So, is she thick in the middle as others have implied? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
In other words is it true more gut than butt ?
No, not in my opinion. Now is she an Olympic gymnast? No. But then it was hard for me to get past those nice tits. Which btw, are not H, J or G cups. They’re at best D to DD. But maybe to some they look bigger because she’s probably not more than 32-34 chest.
Literally no ass? If you poured water down her back, would it gather even for a nanosecond before cascading down her legs?
Originally Posted by atindulgence
������. No. Typical Asian ass.
She's thick in the middle, with a small butt, not super flat, but small. Nice D or DD tits. Typical Chinese face with bad teeth.
So I'm curious who else works there with her as from the sounds of some of these posts, there might be a look a like of sorts. Some say flat ass and some say some ass and then seems like confusion on her overall size. I wonder if there is some other girls there similar to her.
So I'm curious who else works there with her as from the sounds of some of these posts, there might be a look a like of sorts. Some say flat ass and some say some ass and then seems like confusion on her overall size. I wonder if there is some other girls there similar to her. Originally Posted by Botman1170
it only costs you the $50 house fee to find out for yourself
Very good massage. Big natural DD. bad teeth